PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkowski is the best ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffins

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I don't even care about the stats, and the stats are monstrous too and back up the claim, but Gronk is the best TE to ever play. No TE takes over and dominates a game like Gronk. Gonzalez is considered the best just by virtue of his incredible endurance and volume stats, but his or Winslow's peak and ability has never matched Gronk's dominance and Gronk takes over games like those guys never did, while at the same time being an arguably better blocker too.

I hope Gronk plays to his late 30s like Gates and Gonzalez, and takes care of himself and gives us another 10 good years.

I love having Gronk on our team.

Last edited:
Can we bench him against Buff please.
Im concerned for his Knees and back.
I’m concerned for Buffalo. He is in full beast mode. He’s getting held, he’s staying in on blocks, getting checked at the line, he’s still putting up 9/168 amd winning the Pats games that they would otherwise lose. With Jules gone, he’s the centerpiece, the metronome of the offense, the most dominant skill position player of his generation. That they won without him last year was remarkable...that he carries him this year might be a necessity. Should be fun to watch.

You can’t bubble-wrap the dude for certain games and expect his full force to be felt on command. Gotta play the games. Want him to sit on the bench against Buffalo? Get up 5 TDs.

Last edited:

The Bills aren’t stupid enough to try anything like that and they know the consequences if they try.

They do have an opportunity to get revenge in a much better way than that. Win and deny us home field.

He certainly seems to be pretty healthy right now. That last catch when he took it off his shoetops was something.

He is a frickin Beast we need him for the playoffs though.
Let me ask you this hypothetical question.
Would you rather be on the road for the playoffs with Gronk.
Or home field throughout without him?
Not saying either would have to occur just saying.

Gronk will be the reason we win the Super Bowl, day and night difference when he's on the field for us vs not, we don't win this game without him we all saw what happened last week, can't wait to see him go 187 on the Blitz 4 Six

He is so deadly down the seem. I hope bulkhead injury isn't serious. Hopefully Britt can catch on, he's a big wr. Thought he looks like a te out there

Gronk should play both ways for the playoffs. Kidding, but he would probably be our best DL right now.

Unbelievable game and win. Gronk is amazing. That shoestring catch he made w 1:04 on the clock, just wow.

They say it belongs in the classics. I would agree, it met up to its pre-month hype and then some! Not sure I can sleep after watching it and all the rerun plays. Buffalo next week ....

We needed Blount around to go up Brady and Gronk “you’re the ****ing greatest ever and you’re the ****ing greatest ever.”
BB would say who Is Legarette Blount to rate our players I didn't know he was a scout on this team.
He would say do your job Blount!
Jk
Maybe Blount telling Gronk and Brady they are the best is the reason Blount isn't here.
Jk

I'm amazed that Gronk is not getting recognized as GOAT TE yet. He may be the most singularly dominant player in NFL history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes