Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This is why you have NDAs and no reporters.

It is kind of offensive that he couldn't come up with anything better than that "quarter back" joke. That's one very old joke. Jews deserve some updated disparagement with regards to playing football. If only Don Rickles had been there...

As for the rest, those complaining should either learn to deal with the real world without crying or stay home and avoid all contact with the outside world.

It looks like both sources above have had their links removed.

Good thing Ortiz isn't Mexican... Gronk would have had to explain this vulgar display of racial stereotyping...

ezgif.com-optimize_zps0zqppput.gif

...Belichick too, for that matter. o_O

Last edited:
Man, Gronk's comments pale in comparison to what some of the old timers used to come up with. Don Rickles, Dean martin, heck even John Wayne would eviscerate people with innuendo and some pretty crude jokes as well.

As said earlier in this thread, people need to get a life.

s1200_Lighten_Up_Francis.jpg

That was ****ing hilarious...you know, that's nothing worse than Eddie Murphy's Delirious...back when some folks weren't in a daily "who can be the most offended" contest...if the jokes were made against, whites, Christians, Catholics, Catholic priests no one would bat an eye...

Oh and the Jew get the quarterback joke has been around since like 1970s....

It is kind of offensive that he couldn't come up with anything better than that "quarter back" joke. That's one very old joke. Jews deserve some updated disparagement with regards to playing football. If only Don Rickles had been there...

As for the rest, those complaining should either learn to deal with the real world without crying or stay home and avoid all contact with the outside world.
Totally agree. The only offensive thing to me is that the Jew joke kinda sucked.

Totally agree. The only offensive thing to me is that the Jew joke kinda sucked.
I told Mrs RW (who is a member of the Tribe) the Jew joke and she rolled her eyes, smiled and said, "Only Gronk can get away with that.".

Who would be offended by these joke the same kind of posters on this forum who get upset or block someone when a poster says something they don't totally agree with.

Hahaha, I don't care who you are, that was hilarious!

I get offended by people who are so pathetic that they get offended by other people's words.

Oh crap. Now I'm a ****y fart who gets offended too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back