PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk says he had Bucs playbook when he was under contract with the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying "F*** Tom Brady" should be enough to get banned on any Patriots message board. That dude delivered more for this organization than any player has for any team in the history of the league. As far as I'm concerned he's earned the right to do whatever he wants.

What a clown post.
I root for the laundry.

This guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I’m also not buying this.

He plays this goofy doofus persona perfectly in the public.

"Who needs playbook LOL" I mean come on.

Saying "F*** Tom Brady" should be enough to get banned on any Patriots message board. That dude delivered more for this organization than any player has for any team in the history of the league. As far as I'm concerned he's earned the right to do whatever he wants.

What a clown post.

It’s absurd, you’re absolutely right but most of the Brady bashing is getting likes unfortunately. It’s **** Edelman next when he’s on his next team soon embarrassing really

What a clown post.

THESE MEMBERS OF THE PATSFANS.COM BOARD OF DIRECTORS GIVE YOUR DUMB-ASS STATEMENT EIGHT THUMBS UP
(they used the amputated thumbs of this morning's dissenters)

B7A9B7AB-E47A-42E1-B4FE-ECD799D0A04B.jpeg 6BA35C56-3CFC-45C6-B619-DAB3EA5460CE.jpeg 40761134-26DF-4ACA-B525-3AE7846C07B2.jpeg CC576BD7-4E2A-4D66-A001-AD35A953FF02.jpeg

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THIS GUY WOULD AGREE WITH YOU TOO BUT PRESIDENT KRISPY KREME IS CURRENTLY MAKING SWEET LOVE TO A VENTILATOR.
566C6A17-AFEA-4D5F-A750-0251198B8905.jpeg

More likely TB12 gets him killed. He liked JE11 and hung him out relentlessly.

That big Doofus was never coming back to NE though he strung the whole city along like Chumps leaving the door open when the Pats needed receiving options bad.

Thats Bull5hit.

The league should punish the Bucs by making them send their second round pick in next years draft to the Pats.

And with that pick, BB will select a unheard of DB from St. Helena's School for the Blind.

If every team that tampered was punished over the years they would have to cancel the draft as no picks would be left. They had to change to rule to a "legal tampering period" for that exact reason. Any team that signed a player within moments of the open period obviously had tampered. But I guess this is the new NFL that Goodell and the owners wanted. Get butt hurt over every alleged minor transgression, fuel it through the media and demand retribution. As a Pats fan with the Cincy thing still hanging over our heads I understand the sentiment but ultimately wish 99% of this stuff just got filed under minor offense and a small fine administered (if even that is needed)

I didn’t know he said that so yeah this just got more interesting and maybe Florio was right to call it out. If Tom only got the playbook a couple weeks ago when he visited Leftwich then doesn’t that mean Gronk had the playbook even before TB did? Then the question is why and how? The scenario you mentioned would be one way that happens for sure.

Or Brady was lying about the real reason he was visiting Leftwich, having a bag of footballs. Which he probably was but that’s a different topic.

Either way I think this is worth a look by the league and the Patriots should speak up about it.

Even if the Pats do speak up I don't have much faith in the NYFL to do the right thing, whatever that may be.

It's funny how you complained about people chatting about Brady two weeks after he was gone, and yet you've never stopped. I'm as big a Brady rumpswab as there is, but even I don't post as much about him.

I wanted to see Brady and Gronk succeed anyway, but if they did the reactions by some fans here would be priceless.

Even if the Pats do speak up I don't have much faith in the NYFL to do the right thing, whatever that may be.

I think all of us don't have any faith in that either. We also all know what would have happened if one of the Patriots new players made a comment like that.

It's funny how you complained about people chatting about Brady two weeks after he was gone, and yet you've never stopped. I'm as big a Brady rumpswab as there is, but even I don't post as much about him.

When have I complained about people talking about Brady?

Not buying Gronk's excuse. He had the playbook early. I saw the clip and there's nothing there that made me think he was joking around. He opened his mouth and got caught. Not too bright.

Also makes me start to doubt Brady's excuse for showing up at Leftwich's house with the duffelbags. Personal visit my ass. He wasn't there to pick up the playbook if Gronk already had it. He was there to work out with his OC, against the rules. He ought to know better than this especially if his reputation isn't the best when it comes to following the rules.

What a clown post.

This (minus the ban part, which I take to be an expression of understandable emotion).

It'd take an insane hell of a lot to make me hate TB, with all the gratitude capital he stored up with me.

Some perspective - while I'm angry about some of the things that happened toward the end of his tenure, I'm at the same time grateful for Bill Parcells - he gave tough love to a broken team at a time when that was desperately needed, made them respectable on the field again, and brought in assistants who later became the coaching core of Dynasty Part I.

How much more grateful should I be to someone who gave me far more as a fan than I would have ever dared dream, let alone ask? I will forever hold my nose and cut TB maximum slack.

Who can possibly care at this point.

Brady gave you six rings, quit being a *****.

This.

It'd take an insane hell of a lot to make me hate TB, with all the gratitude capital he stored up with me.

For me if Brady throws Bill under the bus and starts talking about the cheating Patriots then it won't be hard to start hating. I'm sure he won't though.

Every team tampers to a degree. Besides Gronk needs the head start on the playbook. Looks like that surface tablet posted on twitter is still in the package.

Not buying Gronk's excuse. He had the playbook early. I saw the clip and there's nothing there that made me think he was joking around. He opened his mouth and got caught. Not too bright.

Also makes me start to doubt Brady's excuse for showing up at Leftwich's house with the duffelbags. Personal visit my ass. He wasn't there to pick up the playbook if Gronk already had it. He was there to work out with his OC, against the rules. He ought to know better than this especially if his reputation isn't the best when it comes to following the rules.

Those duffel bag bags were hush money. As in don’t speak to me or the players. I’m in charge now and I’m calling the plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News