PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Reportedly Still Undecided On Playing Next Year:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although in small quantities. Fruit juice, for example, has recently been shown to spike blood sugar levels well beyond what's healthy, and most of it contains little of the nutrients in actual fruit.

I don't eat fruit unless I'm going to exercise soon after.
I keep getting into this debate with my wife, as I’m trying hard and proud of keeping my sugar numbers as low as possible (for me, anything below 35-40 is a win), but she is all about the stupid bananas. As soon as I eat a banana it counts as basically 50% of my daily allotment.

While eating fruit is obviously healthy on some level, I’ve tried to move to ones with lesser sugars like strawberries. I also get something in the plethora of vitamins that I take on a daily basis. I just don’t know whether to “count” those fruits or not. I’m going to consult the nutritionist this week.

Of course, this is Minihan, and plain out making up sh*t is not too low for him. Anyone else reporting anything?
Not something concrete like that, although there’s obviously been plenty of chatter in just about every circle.

Congratulations. You just made a first-class jackass of yourself. Like most first-class jackasses, you took a relatively complex matter and attempted to explain it with a mind-numbingly simplistic treatment. Well-done.
Thank you for the compliment

I keep getting into this debate with my wife, as I’m trying hard and proud of keeping my sugar numbers as low as possible (for me, anything below 35-40 is a win), but she is all about the stupid bananas. As soon as I eat a banana it counts as basically 50% of my daily allotment.

While eating fruit is obviously healthy on some level, I’ve tried to move to ones with lesser sugars like strawberries. I also get something in the plethora of vitamins that I take on a daily basis. I just don’t know whether to “count” those fruits or not. I’m going to consult the nutritionist this week.

Enjoying that picture of your wife in a banana rant.

I've found through just a little research, that you can get anything a fruit has to offer in vegetables, without most of the sugar. So lots of greens, sweet potatoes, etc., and the nutritional part is accounted for.

I do notice, though, that an apple, eaten slowly, is just fine.

Enjoying that picture of your wife in a banana rant.
No, man. Not at all. :D I picked up a couple of cartons of strawberries at the grocery store last week and told her that I was replacing the stupid bananas and she was legitimately pissed. Like, slamming doors angry. Something about not trusting her opinion. She’s an ear doctor who specializes in hearing loss and balance disorders, so she thinks she knows everything about everything that is health related, period.

Like I said, I see the nutritionist this week, so I’m going to get to the bottom of it once and for all, but your advice regarding the vegetables is greatly appreciated. I’ll simply increase those in the meantime.

I am getting tired of reading Gronk in he is out he hasn't decided he won't show for training camp
Gronk Time jto get off the pot.

Have Kraft put kielbasa on the daily training table menu. Gronk problem solved.

Forget Howe, Curran, or Darlington.... I'll wait for Gronk or his agent(s) to say something public.

Gronk got a long term deal with a lot up front due to his injury history now that he had a healthy year, he want a new deal.

He should finish his contract that he WANTED to cover him in the case of a career ending injury. He is great but he hasn't been available much of the time especially in the playoffs.

Forget Howe, Curran, or Darlington.... I'll wait for Gronk or his agent(s) to say something public.

He has been for months. On Twitter. Haven’t you heard?

I gotta tell ya......

It's 50/50 Gronk makes it out of Draft Weekend a Patriot.

Granted its all the mediots and not Gronk talking but I believe the dude is not happy.

Nothing new ...........

Right. This is an article on MassLive that was posted at noon today, about a column written by Jeff Howe on Sunday. There is literally nothing new in this report that wasn't known on Sunday.

But we'll see Yahoo posting an article tomorrow which will reference today's MassLive article and have it try to look like a new development.

The threatening to retire part is brilliant.
It lowers the ability to get good trade value.

This. You can’t trade someone for anywhere near value who is telegraphing retirement

Its posturing. Nothing more.

The acquiring team will talk to Gronk, offer him a new deal, away from Bill and he'll play down the retirement talk as a negotiating ploy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST