PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Gronk, Inc. setting the time table

Is Gronkowski camp setting timetable for TE's return?

>>"So who, then, is setting the timetable for Gronk’s return in this instance? Probably Gronk Inc.

Gronk Inc. would consist of his agents, Drew Rosenhaus and Jason Rosenhaus, and Gronk’s immediate family: Gordie Gronkowski, his dad, and any of his brothers who also played in the league."

Well, to be fair, GRONK Inc. can always point to 2012 vs. 2014.

No offense to the OP and I appreciate the post but this has become a major issue before he has missed a single game. We have no idea how many games he will miss yet.

I think we should at least wait and see to what all this translates to before jumping to one conclusion or another.

What is it with all these threads about Gronk missing games? There have been a dozen players or so that have missed countless games and I never saw anyone post these types of threads. Players have missed multiple games with undisclosed illnesses that we have no idea what the circumstances were.

No wonder BB was pissed at the presser, you provide details and everyone starts speculating.

No offense to the OP and I appreciate the post but this has become a major issue before he has missed a single game. We have no idea how many games he will miss yet.

I think we should at least wait and see to what all this translates to before jumping to one conclusion or another.

Why wait when we can just jump to conclusions?? That is what we do...

Why wait when we can just jump to conclusions?? That is what we do...
Alright! Let's do this! I've got the Jump to Conclusions mat set up already!
JUMP-TO-CONCLUSIONS-MAT.jpg

Gronk is media-savvy.

I think his brothers having personalities similar to his is largely genuine, which helps them work with him. Dad and agents being in the mix makes sense too.

But why weren't his brothers better NFL players? Injuries? Measurables? Focus?

Last edited:
from he might miss a game, then two...now we might not see him until the playoffs.
wish one it is?
thankfully, tb12 doesn't act like this.

Given the way the NFL treats player safety I honestly don't begrudge him for this approach one bit. No one should trust their health to the NFL, or even the Patriots for that matter.
He does already have his ring too.... Even though I started this chaos I am doing a little bit of a 180... I agree with your post because it reminded me of the fact that usually I don't like the fact that football players can lose everything and don't get guaranteed money like baseball. It is a catch 22 though. The very reason you cannot give a football player excessive guaranteed money is because you can lose them forever so much more easily than the other sports.. I feel a bit bad for all my slamming of Gronk this week. I mean, why not have "Gronk, Inc." if you are him?

Serious question here.

who gives a poo?

As long as he's healthy and ready for the playoffs i really don't care. Gronk has never acted like a Diva, never quit, never half assed it. If Gronk doesn't feel like his leg is ready to take the pounding its no doubt going to take, Let him sit until it's safer for him to come back. That was a SCARY hit he took, and honestly we have the playoffs pretty much on lockdown, at this point the team should be more concerned with getting 100% healthy.

I actually don't see what's wrong with him setting his own timetable, but then again, I think BB has been pretty good of late about not rushing people back to play on peg legs. It's probably unnecessary.

We're a Jest loss away from the playoff spot and probably only 3 wins away from HFA with the Eagles, Jest, Titans and Doofins on the schedule. Looking ahead for health in the playoffs seems to be the prudent move.

Serious question here.

who gives a poo?

As long as he's healthy and ready for the playoffs i really don't care. Gronk has never acted like a Diva, never quit, never half assed it. If Gronk doesn't feel like his leg is ready to take the pounding its no doubt going to take, Let him sit until it's safer for him to come back. That was a SCARY hit he took, and honestly we have the playoffs pretty much on lockdown, at this point the team should be more concerned with getting 100% healthy.
They wont win the SB without the bye

They wont win the SB without the bye

Why?

If the team is 100% healthy and Trey Williams is Lewis 2.0 with a few bugs they are the best team in the AFC and perhaps the entire NFL.

One scenario:

1. Denver
2. Cincy
3. NE
4. Indy
5. KC
6. HOU

NE beats HOU
Indy beats KC

Indy @ DEN
NE @ CIN

If healthy, NE can absolutely beat Cincy and beat Den on the road.

Why?

If the team is 100% healthy and Trey Williams is Lewis 2.0 with a few bugs they are the best team in the AFC and perhaps the entire NFL.

One scenario:

1. Denver
2. Cincy
3. NE
4. Indy
5. KC
6. HOU

NE beats HOU
Indy beats KC

Indy @ DEN
NE @ CIN

If healthy, NE can absolutely beat Cincy and beat Den on the road.

I agree. I'd be very comfortable if they were forced to go on the road.

Although, I think #1 seed is doable, and I don't see them going any lower than the #2 seed.

Last edited:
If we were healthy we could win the superbowl as the wildcard. We should do a big FU to the league after we clinch a playoff birth and just let all our backups play.

Gord kinda gives me the creeps - dresses & acts like he's 21... Strikes me as the kind of guy who hit on his kids 17 year old high school girlfriends....:confused:
Yeah, he seems a little strange to me, as well. Trenni Kusnierek on CCSNE just now called him, aptly I think, a helicopter parent. I have no problem with Gronk advocating for himself, particularly the way his arm injury was handled by Gill, but having Daddy still publicly involved at a Gronk's age is a little lame, at least to me.

Can we see how long he's off before we judge? Didn't we go through this already in 2013? A pretty solid amount of us are not professional athletes...I trust Gronk's judgement on his body alot more than I trust my concept of how healthy I think he (or Hightower, or Collins, or Edelman) should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back