PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk, Cooper, Solder downgraded to OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The game just got even harder than it was going to be..

Im kind of glad that Brady doesn't have to play on Sunday. Jimmy G is going to be running for his life all night.

Unless they use Harbor on every play to help whomever is at LT, I agree,

Im kind of glad that Brady doesn't have to play on Sunday. Jimmy G is going to be running for his life all night.
I'd be surprised if they even let him drop back that much and just run the ball all night. Game is pretty much going to be on the defense. Haven't said that around here in a while.

Given what injuries did to this team toward the latter part of last season, I'd rather suffer through that affliction now than December/January/February.

OK...so unless Mason can play with a broken hand, are we at zero backup interior linemen? Zero seems a little on the low side, eh?

Yikes....gonna be ugly Sunday night...Gronkowski hasn't done anything for what, 3 weeks, with a "hammy"? He better ****ing play Vs Miami

I'm betting on a loss here and I usually NEVER bet against the Patriots. This game just seems to have a recipe for a loss. Though, the last time we started 0-1 we won the Superbowl.

August 15 he "tweaked" it. 4 weeks Monday. As I wrote in another thread earlier, my feeling is we need to get used to this. Gronk's days at 100% are history. Really slow healer. And I love the guy.

August 15 he "tweaked" it. 4 weeks Monday. As I wrote in another thread earlier, my feeling is we need to get used to this. Gronk's days at 100% are history. Really slow healer. And I love the guy.

When was the last time Gronk played at 100% though? He's still young so why can't he get back to 100%?

Yeah sucks but if they aren't healthy they aren't healthy. It's a long season lets think long term success. But the team has a very slim chance of winning Sunday night, don't expect them to win.

So just ignore the fact that he played all of 2014 and only missed 1 game last year after he took a cheap shot to the knee? Or the fact that he's had 4 seasons of 16+ games played and only 2 seasons of less than 12

Dude, what do you think you're doing putting a positive spin in this thread. Get back to the current narrative. The sky is falling omg! We're going to lose!. Gronk can't play for 16 games anymore? omsofimsd;ofisdfsimdfo;sdmfsd:confused:

OK...so unless Mason can play with a broken hand, are we at zero backup interior linemen? Zero seems a little on the low side, eh?

I was about to say Barker would probably be activated, but Giardi just posted that he didn't make the trip..
Not saying they couldn't get him on a flight in the morning, but seems very strange that they only have Fleming to back-up 4 of the positions..

Not even sure who they would cut to activate Barker.

Not saying they would win with Gronk in there but this just makes it more difficult and sucky.

At least we have Fleming and Cannon outside.

It will probably be Waddle instead of Fleming and Cannon actually had a solid preseason, so maybe that carries over.

Mitchell on the plane at least.
J.V. offensive personnel all the same. The team 3 and out record in jeopardy.

Dude, what do you think you're doing putting a positive spin in this thread. Get back to the current narrative. The sky is falling omg! We're going to lose!. Gronk can't play for 16 games anymore? omsofimsd;ofisdfsimdfo;sdmfsd:confused:

I don't think the sky is falling and still think this team can and will finish 12-4 or 13-3 and see this team being in their 6th straight AFCCG (a record by the way), I just feel thinking this one feeling like a loss is valid.

- No Brady
- No Gronk
- Missing other key players
- We are playing a good team on the road
- Jimmy's first career start

We could win and hope we do. I just am getting bad vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down