PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a creature of habit, I’m sure he still does. Walking on a treadmill however isn’t going to be enough to fight a slowing metabolism and the large amount of calories he most likely consumes. I personally don’t care how the man looks. Like some others have stated though, it would be great if he lost some weight for health reasons. Linda & Stephanie look great too. HHH is beaming. Everyone really looks like they are having a great time.

Sorry, the guy spends most of his work life next door to one of the best gyms on the planet. There's nothing keeping him from spending 45 minutes a day in there, plus doing some reading on the incline treadmill. It would be far easier for him to stay physically active than most of the rest of us.

I suspect the bigger issue is food, though, like most of us. We've been fed nonsense about diet and eating habits for 75 years.

I want him to lose about 40 pounds for both longevity and productivity. There's no doubt he'd be an even better coach if he were in shape; his brain would work better and he'd have more stamina. Assuming he's human, of course, which I just realized may need checking.

Sorry, the guy spends most of his work life next door to one of the best gyms on the planet. There's nothing keeping him from spending 45 minutes a day in there, plus doing some reading on the incline treadmill. It would be far easier for him to stay physically active than most of the rest of us.

I suspect the bigger issue is food, though, like most of us. We've been fed nonsense about diet and eating habits for 75 years.

I want him to lose about 40 pounds for both longevity and productivity. There's no doubt he'd be an even better coach if he were in shape; his brain would work better and he'd have more stamina. Assuming he's human, of course, which I just realized may need checking.

He should get Toms cookbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore