PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk (and High) make Kelce an afterthought after clueless hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was easily Hightower's best performance of the season so far. He was all over the field and looked much quicker and more confident in pursuit than he did in Weeks 1-3.

He runs like there's something wrong. Maybe a nagging slight groin pull?

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
I thought this was easily Hightower's best performance of the season so far. He was all over the field and looked much quicker and more confident in pursuit than he did in Weeks 1-3.
The only time hightower looked fast was when had the ball in his hands. Otherwise He's looked the same to me in terms of how fast he's running.

The only time hightower looked fast was when had the ball in his hands. Otherwise He's looked the same to me in terms of how fast he's running.

May of looked the same speed wise but aside from the interception he was also able to keep pressure on Mahomes. Saw a few plays where he was able to flush him out. Slippery snail was able to move well and make some good throws.

Van Noy is the one who looks hobbled. I've noticed in at least two games. He was making a lot of plays before that.

Kelce will probably got for 8 and 110 vs Cin and media will resume their Kelce ***********

i wouldnt say after-thought,his numbers should've been better,i think it was their first drive and he beat somebody going up the seems (H.T?) and would've walked in with a easy 6 but was over shot by mahomes,... oh well,**** happens......

i wouldnt say after-thought,his numbers should've been better,i think it was their first drive and he beat somebody going up the seems (H.T?) and would've walked in with a easy 6 but was over shot by mahomes,... oh well,**** happens......
Wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft