PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grid Goes Off The Deep End...But On The Record!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More posts from trolls who wouldn't know a good piece of literature if it slapped them in the face... Or if I did. But we won't go there.

What exactly did you hope to achieve with this post?

yeah, great. If you're idea of great literature is a comic book

Hey, call everyone who disagrees a troll though. You lack imagination as you've indicated so you might as well just do it...clown.

I thought this was a football forum not some *********** that you guys seem to be enamored with.

Last edited:

Hey, call everyone who disagrees a troll though. You lack imagination as you've indicated so you might as well just do it...clown.

I thought this was a football forum not some *********** that you guys seem to be enamored with.

Don't mind FirstAndGoal, he just seems to be one of those verminous, pestilential scums that Grid was talking about in his original post.:rocker:

We were speculating a very interesting topic actually, before someone came along and pissed all over it. Please link me to a thread that YOU have started that was even remotely close to this one in terms of content quality.

Really... We're on a FOOTBALL forum and yet your insult was we couldn't tell a FOOTBALL from a bicycle pump... I see you are the epitome of imagination, sir. Care to share some of your secrets? I don't call everyone who disagrees a troll. The people who are completely disregarding the point that the OP was trying to get across... They are trolls.

Plus, I'll go ahead and be a grammar Nazi. "You're" means you are. So your second sentence says "If you are idea of great literature is a comic book". and no period to end the sentence. Please go back to English class. You could really benefit from it.

I stated that I lack the capacity to form amazing works of literature. Never did I mention my imagination (or supposed lack thereof).

the fanboys are in full suck up mode I see....

A quick look at your other posts reveals nothing but everything that is wrong with the Pats. You belittle or marginalize everyone that expresses optimism. Look it Sherlock, we realize not all is well with the Patriots, but we are fans and as fans we exercise our right to be optimistic. We pay our good money and spend our time following them from a homer point of view but at the same time are aware that is what we are doing. So? Part of being a fan is staying positive. You have no more control over what will happen this year than we do. So stay out of these "attention whore" threads and wallow away in your doom and gloom ones for all I care. Attention? Not going to give you any more of mine. See ya!

Last edited:
We were speculating a very
Plus, I'll go ahead and be a grammar Nazi. "You're" means you are. So your second sentence says "If you are idea of great literature is a comic book". and no period to end the sentence. Please go back to English class. You could really benefit from it.

This made me lmao, well played Sir...

spelling-nazis-spelling-nazi-nazis-grammer-nazis-emo-demotivational-poster-1235839503.jpg

The hypocrisy is...I am the biggest spelling nazi on this board...but in head to head confrontations,it's wise to make sure you spell moron correctly when addressing the other party...morAn just doesn't cut it...take THIS guy for example

moran.jpg

The hypocrisy is...I am the biggest spelling nazi on this board...but in head to head confrontations,it's wise to make sure you spell moron correctly when addressing the other party...morAn just doesn't cut it...take THIS guy for example

moran.jpg

One word: Amurrika

2 down! :D

Grid...don't know how deep it is down there...but whatever...KEEP GOING OFF THE DEEP END....
furious3.gif

Grid...don't know how deep it is down there...but whatever...KEEP GOING OFF THE DEEP END....
furious3.gif

As deep as it needs to be, Brother Joker. :cool:

What a tremendous Victory.

The streak is now 2 wins and counting.

who knew that the fate of the 2012 NE Patriots would hinge on an obscure fan possessing prodigious loquacity...and going completely off the deep end!!!

who knew that the fate of the 2012 NE Patriots would hinge on an obscure fan possessing prodigious loquacity...and going completely off the deep end!!!

"Prodigious Loquacity"!!!
jester.gif

Lofty Praise, indeed, Brother Joker!! I humbly thank Thee!! :rocker:

well, Grid...I'm just glad YOU are here and that at least ONE real pats fan finds the nutz to make a positive statement.

This site is getting ridiculous....there's actually a couple of mutts in another thread complaining about the Pats winning and how they won't be able to cry and vetch and moan all week because of the "homers"...it's really getting ridiculous with these sob sisters

Last edited:
3 down!

A win is a win, that's all that matters.

I'm down with the prediction and ready to pony up as much as $100 whole Yewnited States of America Dollars at 20,000 to one, but, as for the post itself..........I did think that pot was legalized across the board in Colorado and Washington, not Massachusetts. :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe