PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great NEW Colts-Pats message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
no they dont. thats why the board is being shut down.

Dude I run the board, I bought the software for 180.00 its not shutting down unless I say so and right now I say its paid up for 1 year and its not shutting down, but I am not going to put you down just because you don't like it, you have the right to your opinion, the board kind of did blow with the old software, now I use the exact same software as this board.

Last edited:
Dude I run the board, I bought the software for 180.00 its not shutting down unless I say so and right now I say its paid up for 1 year and its not shutting down, but I am not going to put you down just because you don't like it, you have the right to your opinion, the board kind of did blow with the old software, now I use the exact same software as this board.
if its not shutting down why start two threads over there saying that it was? doesnt make any sense. you might want to remove those threads where you complain about not having enough people and wasting your money. just a thought.

Last edited:
LMAO. insano are being the puppet master... just tugging on those strings?

if its not shutting down why start two threads over there saying that it was? doesnt make any sense. you might want to remove those threads where you complain about not having enough people and wasting your money. just a thought.

I was just thinking about it and realized the software I was using kind of sucked(although better then pluck from the star) it was free, I decided to spend a little money and get some software that is much better, and vBulletin is the best, I think that will help getting more people, if not thats cool with me, I just wanted to try it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes