PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great day to be a Patriots fan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Well, the Pats are again the best in the biz. I was reading some internet articles, and stumbled across this site, so I decided to join. I used to be an active user of some other sports chat sites, got sick of them. Anyway, I live in North Texas, by way of central MA. I'm 33, and a diehard New England sports fan for all of those years.

Hey everyone,

Well, the Pats are again the best in the biz. I was reading some internet articles, and stumbled across this site, so I decided to join. I used to be an active user of some other sports chat sites, got sick of them. Anyway, I live in North Texas, by way of central MA. I'm 33, and a diehard New England sports fan for all of those years.
I don't know if you saw this thread or not, but as a Pats fan living in north Texas I thought it might interest you.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...719517-perspective-pats-other-teams-fans.html

I'll be curious to see what Cowboy fans say when the Super Bowl is played there in February. That's going to have to be rough for them after so much talk in preseason about playing the SB at home in their own stadium.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back