PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gordon to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon was not the same this season as he was last year. I don't know if the problem was a physical decline, a lack of interest, or his demons resurfacing, or a combination. He was just not the receiving threat he used to be. I hope he gets it together again.

You could add Harry looked better than Gordon has looked in practice all season, not just now.

Tomlinson is holding down the forte, until LaCosse, and Izzo come back. Bill certainly doesn't want to go into the game with one TE and no FB.

Bill is trimming the fat.

Don't be mad because the team is so good that this years fat are talents like Gordon and Bennett.
Agree on Harry.

Calling it...

Pats have an open roster spot.

By Tuesday, OJ Howard will be on the roster

Either LaGlasse or Izzo will go to IR...maybe both.

If Tomlinson has a good day blocking he might stick.

Just a thought ... does BB think Gordon might not be picked up and may be available via shadow roster for late season injury relief?

Agree on Harry.

Calling it...

Either LaGlasse or Izzo will go to IR...maybe both.

If Tomlinson has a good day blocking he might stick.

We will add a TE, Wynn and Harry. 2 need to go. LaCosse IR and Tomlinson/Cunningham

Anyone read Mike Reiss Sunday notes?

He said the team felt that Gordon wasn’t dependable.

Wonder if he was missing meetings and being late. Very Interesting!

Yep Curran said the same thing on Fri.

Bill is trimming the fat.

Don't be mad because the team is so good that this years fat are talents like Gordon and Bennett.
I have no problem with being lean and mean, but you can't say that with a straight face when you have Izzo, LaCosse, Tomlinson, & Gunner on the roster.

I have no problem with being lean and mean, but you can't say that with a straight face when you have Izzo, LaCosse, Tomlinson, & Gunner on the roster.

Izzy, Laxosse and Tomlinson I agree with.

Gunner not so much. He has done a good job so far and it helps that Edelman doesn’t have to return punts.

Not a surprise. Like at all.

Pats are weak at TE. That and their great record can coexist.
I guess my point is : who cares ? Since when does a good TE mean victories ? Almost all SB champs had ok TEs, not great ones.

I guess my point is : who cares ? Since when does a good TE mean victories ? Almost all SB champs had ok TEs, not great ones.

The Patriots don’t have any ok TEs.

Lacrosse stinks can’t stay on the field
Izzy is just Horrible
Tomlinson is a jag who was already cut

Watson is probably the closest and he’s how old?

The Patriots don’t have any ok TEs. Watson is probably the closest and he’s how old?

we don't even need ok tight ends. Nice to have not a need.

Calling it...

You never suffer any consequences for making wrong call time after time Dude.

Put your money where your mouth is and place a bet. ;)

Izzy, Laxosse and Tomlinson I agree with.

Gunner not so much. He has done a good job so far and it helps that Edelman doesn’t have to return punts.
I like Gunner and agree he's done a decent job, but I think he belongs in PS. The fear he won't clear waivers is unwarranted imo.

This is an unknown kid from an unknown school in an unknown program that no one even knew existed. Plus, teams are looking for upgrades at this time not future potentials. Not too many BB GMs out there.

Does this include the Patriots with Gronk?

I like Gunner and agree he's done a decent job, but I think he belongs in PS. The fear he won't clear waivers is unwarranted imo.

This is an unknown kid from an unknown school in an unknown program that no one even knew existed. Plus, teams are looking for upgrades at this time not future potentials. Not too many BB GMs out there.
You have made that very clear over the last few months. Right now Gunner is 2nd in yards, 2nd in number of returns and 9th in average, while having one fumble. As long as he isn't injured, he will be active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST