PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gordon to IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why take away one phrase out of a three paragraph post? I’m pretty sure he meant “home boys” as a clique reference and I agree with that. If you said Gordon was unproductive, you were met with a ton of disagrees and dislikes.

If you said Gordon was a no-good bum/addict, you were met with criticism, and rightfully so.

I don’t see people piling on those offering thoughtful critiques of his performance on the field.

I’m not being a ****...but

GRONK??? :p

Yes but every "great" defense in the Super Bowl era has given up over 3o points once or twice.

Always need to win games any which way.
Something tells me there are plenty of other formulas for this team to win than requiring 3 receivers to be on pace for 16 game averages of 100+ catches and 1200+ yards each

If you said Gordon was a no-good bum/addict, you were met with criticism, and rightfully so.

I don’t see people piling on those offering thoughtful critiques of his performance on the field.

In the game day threads I saw dislikes constantly if you rightfully criticized Gordon’s play. That’s why I never posted my opinion about him. It wasn’t worth it.

So this means we now have 1 open roster spot, wonder if a signing/trade is coming.

No. Harry is practicing but not counting for a spot. Next week he will count and they need the open spot for him.

Against Giants. Brady fumbI came in here late. so has Gordon been placed on it because of the knee injury he got playing against the giants or is it something more. he led, the ball picked up by Giants' Golden running to score and Gordon tried to stop him...
oh, I saw that, I saw his knee been, but its been posted that he practiced today and was getting close to coming back. So I'm wondering if he was released because of the injury in the giants game or is it that and something else?

No. Harry is practicing but not counting for a spot. Next week he will count and they need the open spot for him.

He already counts as a roster spot...

Something tells me there are plenty of other formulas for this team to win than requiring 3 receivers to be on pace for 16 game averages of 100+ catches and 1200+ yards each
Sure.

Yeah because the Patriot's have never hired and played bad people.

Yes, they have, including AB who lasted a whole 10 days before becoming a distraction and doing some bad again.

I’m not being a ****...but

GRONK??? :p[/QUOTE
Don't know if it will be Gronk but I wonder if something else is in the works.
If they're just opening a spot to activate Harry, they could wait until next week.

oh, I saw that, I saw his knee been, but its been posted that he practiced today and was getting close to coming back. So I'm wondering if he was released because of the injury in the giants game or is it that and something else?

Sanu has missed like 2 games in 7 yrs. Gordon between substance abuse/mental health and football injuries has play like 10 games over the span of 5 yrs before coming to NE and hasn't had a good season since 2013.

He is not the same player. Sanu isn't great but is a good fit for this offense and a big upgrade.

Football changes yearly. Folks are nostalgic for players but it is a natural trap. Same folks think Shaq Mason is all-world guard right now.

Sanu has missed like 2 games in 7 yrs. Gordon between substance abuse/mental health and football injuries has play like 10 games over the span of 5 yrs before coming to NE and hasn't had a good season since 2013.

He is not the same player. Sanu isn't great but is a good fit for this offense and a big upgrade.

Football changes yearly. Folks are nostalgic for players but it is a natural trap. Same folks think Shaq Mason is all-world guard right now.

"The most important ability is availability".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes