PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good game guys

If you think that Pats fan posing as a Packers fan is fooling anyone...You seriously are so butthurt that you have a fake Packers fan screen name here? Bahahahaha!

Bring that person back. Let me at the little Pats fan and expose that he has never stepped foot in Wisconsin. 100% pathetic fan base that you Pats fans are is being fully exposed. I never expected this level of mental illness here. I heard about it, but never believed it until now.

I liked: "We don't look good on offense without Adams. I really don't think we are a Super Bowl team, but I at least hope we get to the playoffs."

And then naming a couple times when the Pats beat the Packers was special. Not bringing up the Packers beating the Pats in the 1996 Super Bowl was a nice touch as well. Exposed!

Too funny!

If you think that Pats fan posing as a Packers fan is fooling anyone...You seriously are so butthurt that you have a fake Packers fan screen name here? Bahahahaha!

Bring that person back. Let me at the little Pats fan and expose that he has never stepped foot in Wisconsin. 100% pathetic fan base that you Pats fans are is being fully exposed. I never expected this level of mental illness here. I heard about it, but never believed it until now.

I liked: "We don't look good on offense without Adams. I really don't think we are a Super Bowl team, but I at least hope we get to the playoffs."

And then naming a couple times when the Pats beat the Packers was special. Not bringing up the Packers beating the Pats in the 1996 Super Bowl was a nice touch as well. Exposed!

Too funny!
welcome to the board...now FOAD

Too funny!

yeah if those confessions bother you, you probably don’t wanna see the post where he explained to us why they make the cheesehead so pointy on one end.

It was funny for a second, but this really is actually disturbing. I feel bad for the Pats fans like those I met before the game on Sunday. To have a forum like this completely embarrass the whole fan base is indeed disturbing.

I will be using ::edit:: a few threads from here in a livestream on YouTube with NFL fans of all teams. I want to show that the sick few here do NOT represent the actual Patriots fan base in ANY WAY.

I do hope many of you find the help you so desperately need. I am not making light of severe mental illness. That is not the point here. And I am not including everyone here in this.

Good luck and goodbye

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

Last edited:
It was funny for a second, but this really is actually disturbing. I feel bad for the Pats fans like those I met before the game on Sunday. To have a forum like this completely embarrass the whole fan base is indeed disturbing.

I will be using this thread in a livestream on YouTube with NFL fans of all teams. I think exposing a forum like this for what it is will be helpful. Real NFL fans deserve better and will NOT think this represents the actual Patriots fan base in ANY WAY.

I do hope many of you find the help you so desperately need. I am not making light of severe mental illness. That is not the point here. And I am not including everyone here in this.

Good luck and goodbye

OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!
anyone going to ban this jerk?

anyone going to ban this jerk?
You feel threatened by the Good Luck and Goodbye? Still going to push for that ban after I already left? May be time for some self evaluation if my words hit home.

The above individual is a perfect example of what I exposed here. Probably is the one that started this thread. Real Patriots fans deserve better.

We will all pray for him.

And now for the last time...Good Luck and Goodbye.

You feel threatened by the Good Luck and Goodbye? Still going to push for that ban after I already left? May be time for some self evaluation if my words hit home.

The above individual is a perfect example of what I exposed here. Probably is the one that started this thread. Real Patriots fans deserve better.

We will all pray for him.

And now for the last time...Good Luck and Goodbye.
Felger? Is that you, Mikey? Love the show! :cool:

Last edited:

Too funny!
Stop being a troll. I’m a huge Packers fan and I hope your right that we turn it around. We need to play a lot better for that to happen.

I remember losing to you guys back in the 90s because our kicker missed an extra point as well. It was 17-16 or something like that. It was Farve vs Bledsoe. I’ll never forget that game. It was in Foxboro.
that was a great game. 94 team was special, went on a hell of a run. Brought fans back in the stands for good

Lol what is happening here? He allegedly have two Packers fans one nice and one troll.

Lol what is happening here? He allegedly have two Packers fans one nice and one troll.
It's the same dude with split personality disorder.

I seen him trolling other places. That guy makes us fans look bad.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back