PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Going to the Razor for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Going to the Razor for the first time.

Best advice is get there early. The gates open at 9am. That is right about the time we always get there. That way you can relax and enjoy the experience. Have fun.

best advise for sure, get there early

Vive le Canada libre? ;)

Where in Montreal? Dollard des Ormeaux?

I almost moved to Westmont or NDG a few years ago. I still may someday.

I just went for my first (non TC) experience at Gillette against the Chiefs and it was all it was cracked up to be. The main downside was the few congested traffic moments which are always a pain. That was a very minor inconvenience.

However, the area around the stadium is bustling with energy (not to mention commerce), the new Patriots Place is shaping up nicely. With all of the increased activity, I'm certain that a full community will grow up around it, turning the town of Foxborough into a mecca of service based industries.

The Gillette Stadium experience is first rate. I got tix in Section 128 after some good Pats Fan posted ticketmaster's link here and it was worth every cent. The weather was hot and sunny and hopes were high, that is until...

Even still, if not for TBs injury, the experience was absolutely perfect. My son and I were back at home in Nashua at 6:30 for dinner. Enjoy it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back