PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Going to the game tomorrow and sitting behind Pats bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am super pumped for tomorrow. I had bought tickets to this game but some personal family issues had caused me to put it as a maybe. I almost never spend a lot of money, but this time it’s a business trip; my very small business of which I’m a co-owner is a partner with a large chemical company. We’ve been trying to meet up with the HR Director, who lives in Detroit, and this seemed like the perfect time. He’s a big Lions fan but has a great sense of humor and really self-deprecating he expects them to lose always, lol.

So we went all out and will be sitting at midfield I believe about 15 rows up from the Patriots bench. I’ll try to take some pictures and post my review when I get back Tuesday. Yes, I’ll be sure to stalk Josh Gordon and let you all know exactly where he stands emotionally right now...I’ll try to get him to talk to me therapy-style for at least forty minutes.

Last away game I went to was in San Diego in 2014. I was really polite but the woman next to me was visibly (and verbally) upset that she “had to sit next to a Patriots fan.” I tried to make nice small talk, asking about how long she had been a Chargers fan, etc, but she wasn’t having any of it. She was obnoxious and rubbing it in when the Chargers were ahead, something like 10-0. After Edelman broke that tackle at midfield and took it to the house to put the game away, I turned to her and smirked. Then my wife said to her in a really ditzy, legally blonde style voice: “oh wow, what happened? the Patriots beat the Chargers again? oh my god, like totally!!” The lady literally stormed out and didn’t return. Her seat was ideal for putting our jackets on. Ha ha!

See if you can buttonhole Bill and get the inside dope on Butler. :D

Already have that covered. I’m going to tell him that I have Alex Guerrero hogtied in my trunk, but I’ll only turn him over if he tells me exactly what happened, with my iPhone recording.

My wife and I will also be there sitting behind the Pats bench.

She is wearing a pink tank top that reads

" BILL BELICHICK I AM YOURS"

She has a thing for older men [shes 38)

Tickets were $900+ for 2 of them. Row 26.

I am super pumped for tomorrow. I had bought tickets to this game but some personal family issues had caused me to put it as a maybe. I almost never spend a lot of money, but this time it’s a business trip; my very small business of which I’m a co-owner is a partner with a large chemical company. We’ve been trying to meet up with the HR Director, who lives in Detroit, and this seemed like the perfect time. He’s a big Lions fan but has a great sense of humor and really self-deprecating he expects them to lose always, lol.

So we went all out and will be sitting at midfield I believe about 15 rows up from the Patriots bench. I’ll try to take some pictures and post my review when I get back Tuesday. Yes, I’ll be sure to stalk Josh Gordon and let you all know exactly where he stands emotionally right now...I’ll try to get him to talk to me therapy-style for at least forty minutes.

Last away game I went to was in San Diego in 2014. I was really polite but the woman next to me was visibly (and verbally) upset that she “had to sit next to a Patriots fan.” I tried to make nice small talk, asking about how long she had been a Chargers fan, etc, but she wasn’t having any of it. She was obnoxious and rubbing it in when the Chargers were ahead, something like 10-0. After Edelman broke that tackle at midfield and took it to the house to put the game away, I turned to her and smirked. Then my wife said to her in a really ditzy, legally blonde style voice: “oh wow, what happened? the Patriots beat the Chargers again? oh my god, like totally!!” The lady literally stormed out and didn’t return. Her seat was ideal for putting our jackets on. Ha ha!

My wife and I will also be there sitting behind the Pats bench.

She is wearing a pink tank top that reads

" BILL BELICHICK I AM YOURS"

She has a thing for older men [shes 38)

Tickets were $900+ for 2 of them. Row 26.

Cool..I’ll be on the lookout. What’s your first name?

Lol! that chargers fan deserved all of it! nice!:D

We always have a "run/streak". (6-9 game win streak, some times more "18, or, 21")

I think tomorrow starts one of those. I am not sure how long this one will be. I think we win like 6 or 7, get to 7-1, or 8-1.... then roll to 13-3.

Not worried about this team at all yet.

Attachments

• 15377363232392819966127480065055.jpg
    15377363232392819966127480065055.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 2
Waiting report pls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes