PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

God Did It Not A Bang

Harry Boy

Look Up, It's Amazing
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I Had A Vision:
Suddenly it hit me, the existence of God, the proof that God is real, if not something is, something with intelligence, something that has the ability to think.
When God or something was creating The Heavens and The Earth and everything that creeps and crawls,

God or Something had to figure out a way to keep it going or what the hell was the sense of creating it if it was only going to last for a 80 or 90 years so this is what happened., it took intelligence to figure out this one, no friggin big bang did this.

God or Something invented “The Female” then the “Male” then God or Something figured out a way for the male and the female to get together and reproduce, the need for this resulted in sexual union, Male and Female parts had to be invented to make this union possible, what could be simpler than just having something put into something else, it took intelligence to figure this one out also, no friggin big bang did this

(put that in there, very simple)

Now Comes The Big One, intelligence had to be behind this, oh dear God how could anybody with half a brain even think that this one “just happened” I say, “out the window with that big bang sh-t” everything was created by Some Inteligence, a very intelligent intelligence, what I am about to say proves it, God Exists he is the intelligence, my vision proves it.

This is the big one:
How to make the female and male parts work, how to make the Male and Female join in the union that would guarantee reproduction, the simplest answer possible “MAKE IT FEEL GOOD” if it feels good these two things Male and Female will repeat it, no big bang could figure that one out.

I will now return to my war on liberalism at The Political Forum.

God Or Something Bless You All

It is far easier to think of the universe as a reaction of forces some billions of years ago. However ... there are people who can prove that some of the things that go on in our bodies have a near zero chance of happening naturally.

The tug of war will continue ...

I'd like to think we get some answers after we die ... maybe???

Prove what things in our bodies?

Prove what things in our bodies?

I am not a scientist ..... sorry but feel free to Google the concept.

I don't favor either theory ... I'm sticking with maybe I find out after I croak.

That's ok Google doesn't have all the answers.

We only know what the creator wants us to know.

I have tried for years to figure this stuff out because I had some really good sins I wanted to try but I was scared I might wind up in hell, now I'm to damn old.

I'll probably wake up in hell anyway.

If there is something else after this we will say "wow, those preachers were right"

If there is nothing after this we won't say anything.

I think we are in hell right now.

We only know what the creator wants us to know.

I have tried for years to figure this stuff out because I had some really good sins I wanted to try but I was scared I might wind up in hell, now I'm to damn old.

I'll probably wake up in hell anyway.

If there is something else after this we will say "wow, those preachers were right"

If there is nothing after this we won't say anything.

I think we are in hell right now.

jack-ziegler-grim-reaper-to-man-in-bar-says-in-heaven-there-is-no-beer-cartoon.jpg

So Harry believe in the big gang bang not the big bang.

Adam and Eve, more "regressive" lies.

I think one of the most difficult things to grasp for any of us to "dwell in" long enough to let it affect our thoughts is our utter insignificance on the scale of the very large, and the very long spans of time since -- we think -- the universe began. If you've read my ramblings, I think you know I'm rambling back toward belief in a conscious multiverse, something a little different from a divided creator/creation model. From a cynical standpoint, I suppose it's deus obscunditus taken to an extreme - leaving God inherent everywhere and in everything, yet silent as to the manifestations we'd expect.

Each of the things we would like to point to and say "God did it" remains unprovable -- yet what I understand of the sciences leads me right to the idea of a grand consciousness being the substrate of all things, at a level we are only starting to get glimpses of.

As to sexual reproduction, that's a simple enough evolutionary jump to not give me conniptions. Do I know how, where, and why life first came into being? Nope. I know there are people peddling the idea that our complexity could not have evolved in the limited (14 billion years or so) life of the universe. Me? I think you have to be a complex life-form to ponder the question, and we suffer from observer bias: to be the ones asking the question, we have to have already been the "lucky ones" who can ask. It's a very big universe, and a very old one, on a human scale. I doubt we're the only ones who've evolved to the extent that we can ask.

I don't mind what anybody believes, as long as we teach our kids facts, not angels and devils and heaven and hell, or for that matter, the things I've been thinking through lately. If anybody wants to do that to their kids at home or church, that's their business.

Otherwise they end up leaving sins untried :)

Does one have to be aware one is the anti-christ to be the anti-christ?

After all the town of Hollywood you like to just type and use as a symbol for an entertainment industry you think is particularly vile is hardly full of people who say, first person, "I am the antichrist."

The same is true of CPAC, Washington DC, and Maine.

Or is Charlton Heston the anti-christ for starring in the original "Ten Commandments" project?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back