PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore was great today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big time play, by a big time player..

Not sure if this is why, but all of a sudden Butler does not look all that good.. he will still get paid, but his value may have decreased this year.

he must be pissed at his agent. And now the saints don't want him for big $$ as how their defense looked this year.

Gilmore vs Jeffrey should be a battle. 2 ex-Gamecocks - likely faced off hundreds of times in practice.
Urge to use the word "Gamecocks" as would a 13 year old boy rising...

Malcolm Butler Lite Moment, became a Patriot yesterday.

he has really been great since he came back from the concussion. 2 weeks will be a big test against alshon jeffrey.

The three standout plays in this game (that weren't scoring plays):

3rd and 18 to Amendola

4th down breakup by Gilmore

First down run by Lewis at the end

Great, great play.

There were a lot of bandwagon Pat fans complaining about BB and Gilmore after the first 4 weeks. You know who you are
I had all the confidence in him I know posters we're practically blaming Gilmore for Brady throwing Incomplete passes missed kicks by Gost or losing the coin toss.

The three standout plays in this game (that weren't scoring plays):

3rd and 18 to Amendola

4th down breakup by Gilmore

First down run by Lewis at the end

Great, great play.

They had to have been gassed. Otherwise, I'm not sure how you're not doing everything you can to seal off the boundary and force a run play or quick pass back to the inside.

Gotta have the GIF for the thread! Gilly Gilly!

ezgif-3-0de17e161d.gif

I'd love to see someone Photoshop that gif so that it's a Lombardi trophy (or Lamar hunt trophy) flying thru the air instead of a ball, and Gilmore swats it away!

Sort of like the gif where Manning misses the snap from center in his super bowl loss to Seahawks, that gif was amazing

Edit: here is the gif lol

wvL3rKN.gif

They had to have been gassed. Otherwise, I'm not sure how you're not doing everything you can to seal off the boundary and force a run play or quick pass back to the inside.

I think they were gassed for most of the 4th quarter. Once the Jags offense went cold and they weren't getting extended sideline breaks, it started catching up to them. This seems to happen a lot to aggressive pass rush teams against the Pats: They look like world beaters for 3 quarters, but have nothing in the 4th. Sometimes that bites them (last night, last two Super Bowls, etc), and sometimes we just run out of time (such as Super Bowl 42).

I had all the confidence in him I know posters we're practically blaming Gilmore for Brady throwing Incomplete passes missed kicks by Gost or losing the coin toss.

They should open the SB gameday thread so the fake fans can start complaining now about how their gameplan hinged on the Pats jumping to an early lead, and we haven't scored YET.

Hey, just realized... if things go right, there actually will be a Patriot of the week next game... the MVP if Super Bowl LII.

he must be pissed at his agent. And now the saints don't want him for big $$ as how their defense looked this year.
I wonder how salty things are with NE. He actually might be in their price range now.

Hope he stays

Hey, just realized... if things go right, there actually will be a Patriot of the week next game... the MVP if Super Bowl LII.
Maybe the should rename the Sb mvp trophy the patriot of the week award.

Maybe the should rename the Sb mvp trophy the patriot of the week award.

Over/under on how many years after BB's retirement they rename the Lombardi Trophy? (Hyphenation counts, as in, Lombardi-Belichick Trophy.)

Actually, I'm thinking the day that BB passes on.

Over/under on how many years after BB's retirement they rename the Lombardi Trophy? (Hyphenation counts, as in, Lombardi-Belichick Trophy.)
Never. They can’t rename it.
They will come up with something else. Ironically it may be the Bill Belichick coach if the year award, which is given for regular season only.

Never. They can’t rename it.
They will come up with something else. Ironically it may be the Bill Belichick coach if the year award, which is given for regular season only.

They can, should, and will. Unless something takes me out suddenly, this is what I'll look forward to in my old age.

They can, should, and will. Unless something takes me out suddenly, this is what I'll look forward to in my old age.
There us no way they take Lombardi’s name off the Sb trophy and replace it with belichicks. You name a championship trophy after someone and then insult them by removing their name, and no they won’t hyphenate either.
If the league wants to name something after belichick it would need to be something else but I doubt it will ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back