PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gillette Stadium undergoing renovations for 5th Super Bowl Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I bet you'd love to get your hands on Marky Boys chinstrap from the butt fumble game. :cool:
View attachment 17484

Honestly, I'd rather the Meadow Soprano sexting pics on Mark's phone.

But as I said before, to each their own. I'm not judging anyone.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd rather the Meadow Soprano sexting pics on Mark's phone.

But as I said before, to each their own. I'm not judging anyone.

I just saw the actress who played Meadow on The Doctors and she has MS. She's been hiding it for 15 years. She looked pretty good but then at my age, who doesn't.

I just saw the actress who played Meadow on The Doctors and she has MS. She's been hiding it for 15 years. She looked pretty good but then at my age, who doesn't.

Jamie Lynn Sigler? **** that sucks! Sorry to hear.

I just saw the actress who played Meadow on The Doctors and she has MS. She's been hiding it for 15 years. She looked pretty good but when you're my age everyone does.

reworded it for you based on your username. if you you were 21 the original wording would have worked :D

I never heard of the episode but that only speaks to Sanches's being irrelevant

Jamie Lynn Sigler? **** that sucks! Sorry to hear.

Yep. She just revealed the news and said she was hiding it for 15 years, which would make her diagnosis at age 21.

reworded it for you based on your username. if you you were 21 the original wording would have worked :D

I never heard of the episode but that only speaks to Sanches's being irrelevant

Huh?

Episode of what?

Yep. She just revealed the news and said she was hiding it for 15 years, which would make her diagnosis at age 21.
Yeah, I just looked into it a bit. Supposedly diagnosed after a day of filming Sopranos. Seems like she's been dealing with it ok though. Hope it stays that way.

Definitely had to be rough keeping it hidden while being in the public eye.

JetFan taking a pretty brutal beating in this thread....think we should call it after 2 rounds...

10347549_10152564606788740_1277777660587714046_n.jpg

Man what a pain in the ass it is to have to redesign your stadium in order to make enough room to display your Superbowl banners ;)

True, but it's much worse if you hang participation banners.....

JetFan taking a pretty brutal beating in this thread....think we should call it after 2 rounds...

10347549_10152564606788740_1277777660587714046_n.jpg

I didn't hear no bell...

Can you imagine if the JETE had bobblehead giveaway days of past QB's. Sanchez would have his head attached to Brandon Moore's bobble.
The Jete don't just give away bobbleheads. They give out coupons you can redeem in 50 years.

Last edited:
Consider yourself fortunate, @JetFan79 ..!! These are the problems you will never need to concern yourself with.

You have no idea how difficult it is to win 5 Super Bowls.

Yeah but the Jete have been hanging those Off-Season Championship Banners since the 60s so they should have a bunch of expertise, no?

hahaha

In all seriousness I was gonna get the 5 ticket one this summer at the pro shop and decided not to because I'd be angry if they win again this year
Just stack them one on top of another......

Attachments

• stacked.JPG
    stacked.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 8
You might be right. Here's a recent pic. The area where it says Gillette stadium could get raised up above. The gray area would go between the column that the banners are currently on. And the 4 banners move to the gray area with the fifth one. Spaced enough to hold a 6th of course!

Also note the new "hangout" structure to the right of the banners replacing the seats that used to be there.

View attachment 17482
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but are we looking at space where people used pay good money to sit down and watch football, being replaced with space that people who pay more money to do things other than watch football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes