PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get claimed by your rookie binkies here (2018 edition)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which rookie binkies have claimed you? [Choose all that apply]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Remember: you don't pick binkies; binkies pick you. So let us know who picked you! :)

Berrios has something that Carr did not - special teams. Excellent PR. Gives him a huge leg up - remember Amendola is gone.

It is Isaiah for the Wynn. Yes it's easy to take the first pick in our draft but after reflecting I think the selection was genious although unsuspected.

Grading out even vs Nelson in pass protection in the sec, no less, was surprising. He's nasty and just succeeds wherever you put him. And he can run block.

This is one of those picks where it screams John Randle, Aaron Donald, but in a offensive sense. Undersized but just so confident and skilled it just isn't going to matter.

He destroyed all comers at the senior bowl with the best of his peers, played fantastic in the National Championship game on the biggest stage.

Created gaping holes for his two rbs, gave up 5 pressures all season. He is going to be a winner here.

Austin Carr. Binkies are for life.

Yes, but it's not like only one can ever claim you. Many people get claimed by multiple binkies every year.

Christian Sam. Because nobody voted for him at the time of this post and he played college ball in the same state as Bruschi. Bet y'all didn't know that did you? No no no, don't go changing your votes now.

upload_2018-4-29_13-0-18.png

Sony. Like the name and watched a lot of Georgia games

Sony all the way. Favorite player in the entire draft. Comes up big in BIG games, tons of talent. Love this guy. John Lynch of the 49ers said Sony had one of the 3 best interviews of all the guys they interviewed. Great player, great person.

I’m keeping my eye on UDFA WR Chris Lacy, good size, fights for the ball, decent speed for a 6’3” receiver, and like Berrios, extremely smart. Just something about him, could be a good practice squad candidate. The next Hollister (the WR).

Sony Michel because it's been a long time since I got to get excited about a 1st Round RB. I think it was Robert Edwards.

Izzo, great name!

I'm really rooting for Etling. Hopefully a year on the ps does him some good.

Trent Harris's mother tweeting where he signed was, for lack aof a better word, adorable, and I've always loved linemen and hard hitting lbs.

Another georgia product!

He had a great rookie year. I still remember a run where he made the Colts' D look like children. Had great power and speed.

Turns out he wasn't a big fan of sand, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back