PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GB at Dallas game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddie's probably loving the guy now.:rolleyes:

Best receiver in the league would have had that.:D :D :D :D

Woo hoo...my pick pick pick chant worked! Romo and TO owed Harris one too.

LOL - the real 81 coughs it up - big time choke!!

I really wish we drafted Jennings instead of Jackson. Ohh well.

Not at all. Woodson was a stiff in Oakland, he's a stiff today. He's an overrated former Heisman Trophy winner. There's a reason Oakland was drafting corners high every year when they had Woodson. There's a reason they didn't give him the ridiculously high contract he was looking for.

Who considers Woodson a top 5 CB? I wouldn't consider either of their CBs top 5. Al Harris would come closer, but top 5? He reminds me of Tyrone Poole in 2003; good player, hardly top 5. Woodson is a passable starter, I suppose, but he's hugely overpriced and overhyped for what he's worth. He's certainly not better than either corner on the Patriots.

They drafted high corners because he was unhappy and often injured before he left

You dont give a huge contract to a player whos always hurt..simple. who considers him top 5 now a days? media..fans

he has 48 tackles and 4 picks. hes made a few of those mid season all stars.hes playing great this year..both him and Harris have as bump and run corners. hes a lot better than Hobbs btw..not Samuel..Asante is the best CB in NFL today..not Champ whos having a rough year..injuries, scheme, whatever.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nobody deserves that to happen to them more than Owens. The POS.

yeah...love every time he facks up...immediately looks around for someone else to blame

You dont give a huge contract to a player whos always hurt..simple. who considers him top 5 now a days? media..fans

he has 48 tackles and 4 picks. hes made a few of those mid season all stars.hes playing great this year..both him and Harris have as bump and run corners. hes a lot better than Hobbs btw..not Samuel..Asante is the best CB in NFL today..not Champ whos having a rough year..injuries, scheme, whatever.

The Patriots gave Richard Seymour a huge contract. ;)

Fair enough. I don't agree with you, but I can see I won't change your mind. And I'd take Hobbs over Woodson, especially at their respective prices.

The Patriots gave Richard Seymour a huge contract. ;)

Fair enough. I don't agree with you, but I can see I won't change your mind. And I'd take Hobbs over Woodson, especially at their respective prices.

the prices are far apart because their talent is far apart. really..i thought he was washed up too and i watched few games last year..seen 3 this year..and hes back. hes playing very well

btw Seymour was happy here..and wasnt hurt as quiet as Woodson. a position where he needed his speed and he broke his leg.

That flag was a joke right?

P I has become an absolute joke.. they ruined this game.

Something has to be done when the officials totally take a clos hard fought game out of the players hands and decide it over a call that probably should not have even been made.

Pitiful

Last edited:
This Officiating crew is the worst in the league.

That flag was a joke right?

Remember this is the same rookie crew that officiated the Pats-Colts game a few weeks ago. They are easily swayed by the home crowd.

best cheerleader unis in the league.

Nice little camel toe appetizer there.:D

This crew is really something. The league needs to send a little emphasis memo to all it's crews reminding them that fans want to see players play, not capricious officials dictating outcomes.

You guys seem to be, well, crying again. Haha, Woodson takes the defenders side, go figure. I guess if I am a Cb or safety in the NFL, I just make sure I get "tangled" with the receiver, and then claim incidental contact. The funny thing is, the guy is BEAT on the route, he alters the path of the receiver by grabbing his jersey, and then he "accidentally" gets tangled?? LOL, PI, easy call.

Polian's buttswab is here to defend the dishonor of his cheating GM and the pack of cheating officials who worked the Colts game...go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents