PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Garcia cut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, Hoyer won't be quarterback for week two after Brady has to play
behind a lousy offensive line.

I like that line up...you have a solid Cannon on the left side...albeit he is better at RT. Maulers in Wynn/Mason at guards. Steady Andrews at center...with Brown blocking out the sun at RT.

We would be able to run the ball up the middle/left side...

Why the F#CK do the Patriots end up with so many guys on the nonfootball injury list? And no, I don't have a list of guys but it seems they always have people on that list, and they draft guys that never end up playing a down due to injury...
Because they win every year and draft down the bottom. They gamble. Sometimes greatest TE of all time, sometimes bust.

Why the F#CK do the Patriots end up with so many guys on the nonfootball injury list? And no, I don't have a list of guys but it seems they always have people on that list, and they draft guys that never end up playing a down due to injury...
Because of where they consistently have to draft from, the need to take chances to try and acquire top level talent.

Well if rivers doesn’t pan out this could be BBs worst draft class of all time.

Which means what, in the real world? They had a 1st round talent with med, or weight issues. Cannon had cancer, so did Solder. The question for draftniks should be, how do the Browns, Lions, Jets etc have tons of premium picks and stil suck?

I like that line up...you have a solid Cannon on the left side...albeit he is better at RT. Maulers in Wynn/Mason at guards. Steady Andrews at center...with Brown blocking out the sun at RT.

We would be able to run the ball up the middle/left side...
What upsets me is the current injuries to the offensive line: Brown, Cannon, Thuney,
and Wynn. Will they all be ready to start the season? If so, it may be a solid
offensive line. Otherwise, it will be a patchwork line. Scarnecchia can only do so much.

The bigger question is, "How do the Pats compare to other NFL teams?"

@captain stone Boney Tony is no more...

Another BB Third Rounder bites the dust.:rolleyes:

captain stone approves this message.:)
Not the way I wanted it to end, however.
Fact is, after reading about his more recent (and encouraging) medical update, I had Garcia listed as Plan A at LT post-draft.
Now we might have to rely on either Waddle or Trent Brown to vacate their more natural right side, or on Isaiah Wynn being thrown immediately into the fire. It's never good when an asset, even one of undetermined value, is lost for absolutely nothing in return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing