PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Pass Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also annoyed by them removing the ability to select stream quality. I get a lot of stuttering too as it switches between the varying quality streams.

Yep. I got one of the guys to actually respond to my complaint about the removal of the quality selector and they said they will push the suggestion forward.

The other thing that really sucks is that if the stream stops at some point it doesnt just freeze but you get that weird black screen and more often than not it resets the stream either to the start of the stream or to the most current point instead of giving you an option to continue on from where it got stuck.

Meh.

Maybe somebody here could offer assistance to @BaconGrundleCandy . Having problems with gamepass on a Samsung Tablet.

Any suggestions?

At this point I'm thinking about just setting my VPN endpoint for somewhere in new england and paying $30 a month for Hulu's local thing, if that will work. Last two games were fine but the black screen **** ****ed me for the end of the goddamn Texans game which still has me angry. Took 2 hours and by then I had gone to reddit like an idiot and had forgotten I'm subbed to the Patriots subreddit and welp, spoiled what would have otherwise been a great ending to watch without knowing the ****ing outcome.

At this point I'm thinking about just setting my VPN endpoint for somewhere in new england and paying $30 a month for Hulu's local thing, if that will work. Last two games were fine but the black screen **** ****ed me for the end of the goddamn Texans game which still has me angry. Took 2 hours and by then I had gone to reddit like an idiot and had forgotten I'm subbed to the Patriots subreddit and welp, spoiled what would have otherwise been a great ending to watch without knowing the ****ing outcome.

As soon as issues start (or the fourth quarter in a tight game) I now start one of those crap streams from /r/nflstreams on the side just in case. I missed a lot of the final quarters in the Panthers and Bucs games. Fortunately it somehow worked through the final Texans drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents