SOURCE:NESN

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Redskins
Thu
Aug 9th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Pats Like Leaders
Malcolm Mitchell has been among quite a few players in recent years the Patriots have targeted who were leaders on their respective teams

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Game in London Televised????

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics Fan Forum' started by dustcover, Jan 11, 2018.

1. dustcover

dustcover On the Roster

Hey guys, please help me out here. Is the game in London being televised here in U.S?

And if so, at what time and what network? Any advise on streaming sites would also be greatly appreciated.

2. 1960Pats

1960Pats PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Sorry about being late to respond. In case you missed it it was a typical 2017-18 Celts game. Fall behind by 20+ in the 2nd quarter, catch up by the 3rd and win going away in the 4th.

3. dustcover

dustcover On the Roster

'Better late than never!' might apply to the game as well as your reply.

But thanks just the same for getting back to me. As things worked out, I was able to get the game on old reliable 'sportsarefree.xyz' streaming site.

And what a game it was. As you recounted, and it does indeed seem typical, down by a wide margin in the first half by playing like a second tier team with turnovers, sloppy defense, and cold shooting.

Second half, a light goes off and everything begins to click. Tight defense, smooth ball movement, and shots start dropping, particularly from the perimeter.

And composure! Let's not overlook how a team with so many young players are able to retain there composure in tight games and play like, dare I say it, a championship team.

One other observation. Wow, would I love to see the team acquire a 'shooter' like J.J. Reddick who could be used off the bench when the team goes into a mid game offensive cold spell. I've watched him since his days at Duke, and when he's hot, he is blistering hot, particularly from the outside and always seems to be open.

So much for my rant, and now we fans have a five day dry spell before the team next takes the floor.

Go Green!

Ciao.