PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woods has been huge tonight

It looked as though Goff was settling down a bit before half, but he's started the second half the way he started the game. The Rams will not win tonight if he continues to play this way.

crowd is pathetic

Woods is still somehow having the game of his life tonight despite Goff's overall shaky play.

Todd the Gurley mon.

Huge LOL to those who thought the Chiefs/Titans game was over in the first half...wait, I get it, gameday threads all are about "knee jerk reactions"

Finally, two good plays in a row.

This is more like it

Make that three good plays in a row.

It's the 4th quarter time for the Falcons defense to run out of gas.

Wow, how did that ball not come out? Lucky Rams.

Could be. After the Brady, Brees, Ben generation.

Rodgers
Wentz
Wilson
Jimmy
Ryan
Cam
Watson
Goff

Carr has regressed a lot.

Ryan probably doesn't belong there. He's a mediocre QB made to look great by a legitimate offensive genius in Shanahan. He's a mediocrity and past the age where he's going to get better. But yeah beyond Brady, those are your legitimate quarterback talents right now. I'd add Luck too, and maybe Cousins, and Bridgewater and Carr are your question marks.

If Falcons pull off a win, and we beat panthers at home, and they beat a QB-less Eagles, and our Saints boys with Brees can eak out a Dome win in Vikings land

:) Then Falsons has to face us in the Dome for NFC Championship, and Dirty Birds are not better :)

If Falcons pull off a win, and we beat panthers at home, and they beat a QB-less Eagles, and our Saints boys with Brees can eak out a Dome win in Vikings land

:) Then Falsons has to face us in the Dome for NFC Championship, and Dirty Birds are not better :)

I adore how Saints fans have been trolling the Falcons over SBLI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes