PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 6 Thread

Interestingly ...the big guys haven't started delivering yet. Great going! J.D finallly gets it

Does Schilling have to look like a homeless bum? What an azz.

Schilling is still fishing around. Not quite getting it. He would be happy to just get through today!

Does Schilling have to look like a homeless bum? What an azz.

LOL.

If you've been watching this guy the past few years...

the more important the game...the more he simply looks like WALKING DEATH.

:)

Guys. After all today looks like he stood up for the occassion! Not bad I would say. Give the man some respect.

When he showed up for a TV interview in Boston wearing a Steelers jersey days before the Pats were to play them in the AFCC I lost all respect for him and still can't wait for the day he leaves Boston for good.

When he showed up for a TV interview in Boston wearing a Steelers jersey days before the Pats were to play them in the AFCC I lost all respect for him and still can't wait for the day he leaves Boston for good.

Really! That sucks. Looks like your wish will be realized end of this season. That one is outta here!

Gagne!!!!!!!! They're Doomed

:rocker: Well done BOSOX!!!

What A Show!.....amazing Run. Welcome To The Sunday!!!

That was an awesome game by both Schilling and the Red Sox offense.
JD Drew goes off!! Who knew?
Now it has become a 1 game series.
Winner take all. Looking forward to game 7. :)

Come on DiceK, let's step it up!

That is total BS. Homerism at its finest. He isn't from Boston so what difference does it make who he roots for in another sport. Now, Lebron James is another story. He's from Cleveland and wore a Yankee hat to the Jake. He's a moron.

That is total BS. Homerism at its finest. He isn't from Boston so what difference does it make who he roots for in another sport. Now, Lebron James is another story. He's from Cleveland and wore a Yankee hat to the Jake. He's a moron.

The funny thing was the fact that the hat was flat billed drove my dad nuts more than the fact it was a Yankees hat :rolleyes:

Last edited:
By the way Michael shouldn't you be busy getting rid of those spam-bot threads ;)

Excellent game by the Sox! Just the momentum needed for game seven. Boston has all the momentum right now.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back