PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FWIW - Judon says that T Higgins is coming to NE.

Speaking of Judon: Wolf should see what we can get for him. Why waste his talents on this Rebuilding Team seems very counter productive.

Speaking of Judon: Wolf should see what we can get for him. Why waste his talents on this Rebuilding Team seems very counter productive.
Why make the rebuild harder. If he helps the team stay out of the basement next year that is worth more than some mid round pick.

I'd rather resign him.

But if we don't and if at the trade deadline it looks we're headed to the basement even with him then maybe you try to trade him.

In the NFL there is very little difference between the worst team and the best team. The Texans went from 3/13/1 to 10/7 and the playoffs in 1 year. With a realtively healthy team and a competent qb the patriots will easily be in the mix for a playoff spot. The nfl doesn't take years to rebuild team, getting rid of your best players doesn't make us better and for the most part doesn't make sense.

Goodell is going to take away the Patriots first round pick for tampering.

It really is incredible how dumb your takes are sometimes.

"Let's trade the best player on a top 5 defense, when you'll be lucky to get a 5th round pick". Genius stuff, really. He's making like 40% of what Von Miller is making, for twice/three times the production.

I don't think he's worth the compensation and contract. Justin Jefferson is though.

It really is incredible how dumb your takes are sometimes.

"Let's trade the best player on a top 5 defense, when you'll be lucky to get a 5th round pick". Genius stuff, really. He's making like 40% of what Von Miller is making, for twice/three times the production.
This was the controversy with this suggestion of trading Gilmore in 2020. I was against it because it creates another unnecessary hole on the roster and I assumed he'd get re-signed. However, he is criminally underpaid and if they don't plan on re-signing him, then they should consider it if they can secure a 3rd rounder now. Anything less than that then he stays.

Another thought provoking topic from OP

This was the controversy with this suggestion of trading Gilmore in 2020. I was against it because it creates another unnecessary hole on the roster and I assumed he'd get re-signed. However, he is criminally underpaid and if they don't plan on re-signing him, then they should consider it if they can secure a 3rd rounder now. Anything less than that then he stays.
I hated the Gilmore trade.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back