PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FWIW - Judon says that T Higgins is coming to NE.

shocked no way GIF

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
as long as its for a third, im good with it

No young and talented WR (or any other position of player) is coming to this team (unless drafted), until it's QB issue is properly addressed. Ergo; We actually choose the right QB in the draft, have him sit for a year and learn while the overall talent has been addressed via this draft and free agency and the draft in 2025. Then the QB can start in his 2nd season and be set up to succeed. If that then has a definite upward trajectory, then such players will want to come here (and that we can afford them).

I'd love it and I love Judon.
But, c'mon man, it's Judon talking.
If all his predictions about players came true, we'd have the most talented roster in the nfl.
It's not that he's sometimes right and sometimes wrong - he is wrong 100% of the time. Quite amazing, actually.

Theoretically… the teams could have agreed to trade him and gotten Higgins’ approval and are just working on an extension for him now and also discussing trade comp, which takes a bit of time. If Judon talked to Higgins the moment he gave his approval then it’s still a couple days away from actually happening.

I don’t think this is actually what happened but, hey, just throwing it out there.

If they could come to terms on a 2025 2nd rounder and a 2024 4th rounder that would be awesome.

We’re not getting him for less than our very high second rounder and he’s not even a true #1 which would be a very recent day Patriots thing to do.

Theoretically… the teams could have agreed to trade him and gotten Higgins’ approval and are just working on an extension for him now and also discussing trade comp, which takes a bit of time. If Judon talked to Higgins the moment he gave his approval then it’s still a couple days away from actually happening.

I don’t think this is actually what happened but, hey, just throwing it out there.

If they could come to terms on a 2025 2nd rounder and a 2024 4th rounder that would be awesome.
Yeah I'd file this under more of the same from Judon but a distinction can be made that he usually just tweets out a pitch asking the player to come here this time he made mention of a phone call. I think it's all just him screwing around but one can wish although each day that passes seems more likely he was screwing around again.

I had a dream
Maybe it was a premonition
Agents for every premium draft eligible QB
Proxies for established #1 NFL WRs (excluding Ridley for some reason)
All with the same marching orders from their clients
Get me to New England
Get me to the home of the inland lighthouse with the tiny bell
Rejoice at the new Packer Way
For neither snow, nor rain, nor millionaire tax will deter these grid iron princes
Jacoby, Mayo, AVP
Thunderstick splashing the cash
A rebuild of the rebuild.....no matter
A Pilgimage to Foxborough is at hand
----------------------------------------------------

Probably ate some bad Thai food last night

Day 7

Dead Silence GIF by Studios 2016

Well I mentioned in another post that G.M. Judon was 0 for 11 in his predictions. He is now, (God bless ‘em) 0 for 12…..

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back