PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funniest Whiner Line Call Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, I'm sure the wives of most of us married guys would not be so selfish as to deny us a night with one of the most beautiful women on earth.

:confused: :confused:

I'm sitting here with headphones @ 5:41 AM, laughing and the dog thinks I'm nuts... this is the best have heard in a long time.

Last edited:
That was classic, we'll be hearing about that one for a long time.:D

Come on, I'm sure the wives of most of us married guys would not be so selfish as to deny us a night with one of the most beautiful women on earth.

Riiiiiight.

I actually showed my husband this thread and asked him which option I should take. He said, "why don't we just split it up, you have lunch with Tom and I'll take Giselle!" I told him "sorry buddy -- if it comes to that, you can have lunch. Tell Tom Giselle and I say hi!"

That was classic. Very funny. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.

Priceless! :rofl:

It just won the 'whine of the week'!

what I want to know is if Sheppard has answered the question yet? Thats would be another good whine:

"Ah Pete, we'll still waiting for an answer from ya"

I was thinking a while back about this.

I don't have movie star good looks and I'm not rich, but I like being me and I never really wanted to trade places with anyone.

But if there was 1 person I would think about it, it would be Brady. I mean he's the best at what he does, he's successful, he's good looking, he's got money and he can have any woman he wants.

But then I thought there is only 1 problem. If I was Brady, then I couldn't watch Brady. And watching him cut apart a defense is a beautiful thing. It might be better in first person, but some things are better appreciated from a distance. It must be a helluva feeling to win a Superbowl though.

Wasn't in Christian Fauria who said every player in the locker wanted to trade places with Brady. I always thought Christan had a bit of a man crush.

Wasn't in Christian Fauria who said every player in the locker wanted to trade places with Brady. I always thought Christan had a bit of a man crush.

My wife had the hots for Fauria. Glad he's outa town.

Ah Christian, he was a handsome man. I expect that he'll be on TV very soon.

Man, I thought he was an ugly S.O.B. Still played some good football for us though, you don't pay them to go out there and look pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes