PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Full Patriots, NFL 2017 Schedule released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, the game in Mexico against the presumed threat for the #1 seed in the AFC (Raiders) comes with a game scheduled at Denver the week before (in primetime).

Not such a bad thing, if they stay in CO to get a bit more acclimated to the altitude. Maybe they can all have a sleepover at Nate Solder's parents' place. :p

Gotta love the mnf road game at Miami, then a road game 6 days later at Pittsburgh to cap the 5 of 6 and 3 straight on the road stretches.

Regards,
Chris

I am way too excited even though it is so far away!

Playing the bucs on my birthday.

Too bad that wasn't at home.

FYI, since Belichick took over in 2000, the Patriots have never been scheduled 3 straight road games, let alone 5/6 on the road.

Must be a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Let the haters tell me the league doesn't have an axe to grind with New England....

This is the weirdest schedule I can remember. At least the bye week is halfway through.

FYI, since Belichick took over in 2000, the Patriots have never been scheduled 3 straight road games, let alone 5/6 on the road.

Must be a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Let the haters tell me the league doesn't have an axe to grind with New England....

I'm fairly certain we've had three straight home games though, so I suppose this was bound to happen at some point.

8 at home, 8 on the road - seems fair. I like the hard stretch late - focuses the team when it needs to be gearing for the playoffs.

Gotta love the mnf road game at Miami, then a road game 6 days later at Pittsburgh to cap the 5 of 6 and 3 straight on the road stretches.

Regards,
Chris
Bring it. We will win all of those games if we're still healthy. We are so much better than those teams it's not even funny.

(Well, it is pretty funny sometimes, like when the Steelers fans get SO MAD because they don't understand football).

I know they want to make sivision games matter more but 5 of the last 6?

Da ****

Alright guys.

Best place to buy tickets?

Gonna go to the Panthers game with my bro in law and nephew. The sweet sweet pain of seeing them cry as cam Newton looses in person is my most anticipated moment for the season.

Any idea when tickets hit the market?

lol at 5 out of 6 on the road...like to see how often that has happened

I really like the bye week in week 9....Not crazy about the three straight road games though, finishing in Pitt
...tough stretch!!!

8 at home, 8 on the road - seems fair. I like the hard stretch late - focuses the team when it needs to be gearing for the playoffs.

8 at home, 7 on the road, 1 on a neutral field. Even better. Oakland may be a tougher out than Pittsburgh, and we got really lucky to play outside their home. That more than makes up for the Pittsburgh scheduling. We have been beating Pittsburgh by three plus touchdowns for as long as I can remember, and if the Patriots play like they are capable, that game will probably not even mean much for them. Maybe it will even be like last year when they put the Ravens out of their misery. I would rather play the Steelers really late in the year than during their inevitable ****y early season run.

The worst part of our schedule isn't even about any competitive disadvantage. Dolphins and Bills four times in about five weeks? That's just bad for everyone. One thing I usually like about the NFL Divisional matchups is they are usually spread out.

Saints Week 2 in tha' DOME!!!! My first Pats game ever!!!!!
God my friends are gonna kill me when I wear my 12 shirt...LOL

See ya there @pherein !

wait wait wait...yall in NOLA and going?? my buddies will all be in black and gold too so need some patriots fans to interact with! i dont have tix yet but no way am i missing this game

I really like the bye week in week 9....Not crazy about the three straight road games though, finishing in Pitt
...tough stretch!!!
Well, tough on the competition........Pats were undefeated on the road last year. NFL screwed themselves again;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes