PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Frankfurt 2023 tickets - got email, didn't work

So you need to set up another TM account?? .DE Ugh
Got the e-mail today. On sale 4am MST
Has to Google the time conversion.
They don't make it easy AT ALL
for the chiefs game there were more than 1,4 Million accounts in the queue waiting for tickets. I think there were less than 50.000 tickets available.
It's tough :D

You can go on the stadium website and buy tickets off that through their ticket vendor but way more expensive.

My daughter got tickets for herself and her friend, and I paid for them as her Xmas present. (Sometimes I think I didn't do such a bad job as a parent.)
how much? i buy them back :D jk

i was in the queue for the german pats game at spot 2,14 Million today
1.8+ million people in the queue in front of me this morning. They sold out in about a half hour it seemed. Oh well...maybe we will win the free trip! Tomorrow at 6AM on ticketmaster DE they start resales. This is a rich man's game.

1.8+ million people in the queue in front of me this morning. They sold out in about a half hour it seemed. Oh well...maybe we will win the free trip! Tomorrow at 6AM on ticketmaster DE they start resales. This is a rich man's game.
if its anything like the US, a majority of seats are bought up by scalpers... they already have the stuff set up to go on the secondary market because they are positive they will get tickets... concerts are the worst... ticket master is in bed with the scalpers/resellers, and let their bots stack the queue...

I'm sure they get kick backs or make a commission on the resale of the tickets... They can put a man on the moon but cant figure out its a bot in a ticket buying queue? i dunno, if it takes less than a half second to get the transaction stuff settled, then i'd say Thats a bot!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back