PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Patriot Tackle Adrian Klemm is an Offensive Coordinator Candidate

wow... not a name i was expecting to hear in the OC search...

Adrian prob even more surprised than you..
Then again - if he can fix OL .. id guess its in the end for OL coach counting for fake rooney rule @ OC

Adrian prob even more surprised than you..
Then again - if he can fix OL .. id guess its in the end for OL coach counting for fake rooney rule @ OC
i dont think they need a rooney rule canidate... they are or already have interviewed Keenan McCardell... i would imagine Klemms agent expressed interest... and the Pats obliged...

Klemm could being considered for Assistant OC, or OL coach or TE coach.

I seriously doubt he leaves Oregon. He is a great recruiter and is named something like assistant head coach in addition to being the offensive line coach. He is in a good situation.

A couple of interesting prospects from that school just on the line.

How is this a good idea?

Wasn't the Steelers O-Line an absolute shambles under him? Like, historically bad?

All i remember of this guy is one of my old Madden games always had this guy as disgruntled and I had to trade him lol.

All i remember of this guy is one of my old Madden games always had this guy as disgruntled and I had to trade him lol.
Disgruntled and never played?? I thought Madden was realistic. :rofl:

Somebody had to say it! Very good summation.
Also, if Klemm was very much like Wynn, then please please do not draft a tackle with an Inuit last name like the NHL's Jordin Tootoo or a Finnish last name ending in poo, moo or koo.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back