PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forget The Grocery Aisle Fake News Crap in the Other Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO. This can't be true. If he's such a great guy, why is he more hated than the likes of Suggs, Ray Lewis, and Peyton ? I need to believe what YOU are presenting here is BS...

tom-brady-responds-to-stay-tom-message-etched-into-the-ice-at-the-public-garden.jpg

Wait a minute. This isn’t about Antonio Brown. What is this?

Wait, you mean to tell me that Tom isn't a weak sissy-boy who is hen-pecked by his wife, but rather, he genuinely loves his family and is willing to go the extra mile to be the best father/husband he can be?

Nonsense!

Both above statements can be true

Not surprised in the least.

Regards,
Chris

In this post I will write the ULTIMATE Tom Brady narrative for the next month and a half.

Over the the next 2 months there will be THOUSANDS of articles and comments about whether Brady leaves or stays. No one will know the truth until it happens, and when it does (regardless of the action) everyone will say they "knew it all the time". :rolleyes:

BTW- great article on Tom. He really IS a good guy

So you know a celebrity -- because your kids and his kids hang out. Whoop-di-doo! Don't you think it would be better to protect his (and their privacy) rather than write an attention-seeking article? Poor Tom and Gisele.

So you know a celebrity -- because your kids and his kids hang out. Whoop-di-doo! Don't you think it would be better to protect his (and their privacy) rather than write an attention-seeking article? Poor Tom and Gisele.

Mike, it's obvious she could have written this years ago.

The family moved away. he might still play for the Pats next year and commute, but they moved away.

It was actually quite classy of her.

Should share this on the Colts forum. It’s always an enjoyable time to go over there and read posts from all the “good, upstanding Christians” that they love to righteously proclaim, while spewing pure hate towards Brady and the Pats.

Lots of people over there think he’s an evil person who yells at teammates, whines to refs, cheats and is a diva. It’s quite wild !

But he kiss his son on the mouth

Mike, it's obvious she could have written this years ago.

The family moved away. he might still play for the Pats next year and commute, but they moved away.

It was actually quite classy of her.

The celebrities I know (such as they are!) do not want ANYTHING written about their families that they don't control. So, no, I don't think it's classy at all.

The celebrities I know (such as they are!) do not want ANYTHING written about their families that they don't control. So, no, I don't think it's classy at all.

Mike, she didn't spill any private stuff there. He was outside in public at his kids games and didn't put on any airs - - acting like a regular guy. And she wrote about it after he moved away. That was very decent of her.

If you actually read the story and THAT bothers you, that's your issue. I can't speak for Brady, but I would bet he has absolutely no issues with this one.

Now THIS one would be a different case......
Oh No! Gisele dumps Tom!

Mike, she didn't spill any private stuff there. He was outside in public at his kids games and didn't put on any airs - - acting like a regular guy. And she wrote about it after he moved away. That was very decent of her.

If you actually read the story and THAT bothers you, that's your issue. I can't speak for Brady, but I would bet he has absolutely no issues with this one.

Now THIS one would be a different case......
Oh No! Gisele dumps Tom!

"Dad does what any decent Dad would do for his kids." It's not a story unless the Dad is a superstar like TB. It's unnecessary intrusion into family life even though it's written in a gushy starstruck tone. I think the family deserves as much privacy as possible.

"Dad does what any decent Dad would do for his kids." It's not a story unless the Dad is a superstar like TB. It's unnecessary intrusion into family life even though it's written in a gushy starstruck tone. I think the family deserves as much privacy as possible.

What "privacy" was broken in that piece??? Seriously, did you read it?

Yeah it’s a bit like when I saw New Kids on the Block 8 million years ago in a very small club when my friends band was opening for them and we were all dancing after they had finished while the New Kids were dancing on stage so it was like I had a special connection with Donnie Wahlberg. True story, I kid you not. He is my bro for life from that day on and I will take all his secrets from that day to my grave.

I love Tom and think he's great, but this article does come off as celebrity worship. I doubt she gushes over Bob the carpenter's parenting in private, much less to the entire planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News