PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those who are superstitious, Brady's got a lot working against him

Status
Not open for further replies.

richie021501

On the Roster
Reaction score
Just a funny thought. For Brady to win #6, he's got a lot of curses to overcome. There's the Madden cover curse, the regular season MVP curse (we all know he's likely to win MVP and MVP's haven't faired to well in the super bowl since Kurt Warner in 99). Plus there's also the passing title curse (no passing yard leader has ever won a super bowl).

I wouldn't say I'm the most superstitious but I am superstitious about some things so idk what to make of this lol.

Curses aren’t real.

One is, though, the curse of the deflategate liars. ;)

The Indianapolis Turds and the Baltimore Bungholes are destined to never make the playoffs again. 3 years and counting, for each. I don't think Josh can beat that curse.

BB should have picked the blue jerseys.

He should also wear his red hoodie and dress up some black cats in Patriots gear to prowl the sidelines during the SB.

I've Liked this because I was going to make the same joke. But I dislike it because the term "red hoodie" triggers my gag reflex by default.

He's the GOAT. He has that working in his favor.

2050 Guinness Book Of World Records

Most curses broken by one person:

Tom Brady

-NFL MVP Curse
-Madden Cover Curse
-NFL Passing Leader Curse
-Egyptian Curse
-Death Curse
-Evil Eye Curse
-Gypsy Curse
-Voodoo Curse
-Burning Of The Soul Curse
-Haunted Doll Curse
-Spit Curse

2050 Guinness Book Of World Records

Most curses broken by one person:

Tom Brady

-NFL MVP Curse
-Madden Cover Curse
-NFL Passing Leader Curse
-Egyptian Curse
-Death Curse
-Evil Eye Curse
-Gypsy Curse
-Voodoo Curse
-Burning Of The Soul Curse
-Haunted Doll Curse
-Spit Curse

The Curse of the Black Pearl too.

Just a funny thought. For Brady to win #6, he's got a lot of curses to overcome. There's the Madden cover curse, the regular season MVP curse (we all know he's likely to win MVP and MVP's haven't faired to well in the super bowl since Kurt Warner in 99). Plus there's also the passing title curse (no passing yard leader has ever won a super bowl).

I wouldn't say I'm the most superstitious but I am superstitious about some things so idk what to make of this lol.

https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

What bothered me right off it was 13 years ago the Pats beat Philly in the Super Bowl.

The way I see it, all these curses will be fighting each other to see who can take their run at the champ. The one lone surviving curse will be too spent to have much of an impact on TB.

I say we get 2 TDs in the first quarter (if we get the ball first) due to the weakened curse not having much impact.

I seem to recall that that clip was made in 2007.

The year Brady not only failed to win the Superbowl for the very first time, but also got hurt and lost his entire season the next year.

So... yeah. Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand