PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For the first time in Patriots history: no printed tickets

Another thread where the age distribution of this board becomes obvious.

Bonus points to the people who talk **** about social media while being on a internet board which in its essence is the very same thing.

Another thread where the age distribution of this board becomes obvious.

Bonus points to the people who talk **** about social media while being on a internet board which in its essence is the very same thing.
Lol. Place is hardly social until @Tony2046 brings out the pics of scantily dressed women. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it feels a little like:

I don't like it but am not surprised. Better figure out how to keep those phones charged up during the tailgate party so you can get into the game. Also better hope the cell towers don't get overwhelmed. It's a fing s-show getting into the stadium now. This will easily add another 30-minutes.
You don’t need a cell tower. You download the ticket and store it locally on your phone.

more social justice moron sub-mongoloidism being dumped on our heads like we're a bunch of baaing sheep in corrals waiting to be sheared...what's next...virtual 20 dollar bowls of craptastic "chowda"? 7 ounce bottles of Piss Light for 10 bucks? Oh look...an all female ref crew!!!! Gaa Gaa Goony!!! Gaa Gaa Goony!!!
Sounds like Grandpa has been watching a few too many Facebook videos. It’s a digital ticket get over it.

But by all means , you should all cancel your season tickets out of spite. Maybe I’ll get mine sooner.

Sounds like Grandpa has been watching a few too many Facebook videos. It’s a digital ticket get over it.

But by all means , you should all cancel your season tickets out of spite. Maybe I’ll get mine sooner.

By all means let's post like a dink.

By all means let's post like a dink.
Hey I have no issue complaining if people want to address the actual problem. But if someone wants to spout nonsense they deserve to be called out.

Just like everything in this world this decision is about money. The Patriot save a ton of money by doing this. Maybe if enough people complain they will reverse this. But this is the reality moving forward.

good excuse to save money........doing things differently during this mess is showing people that lots of things can be done differently, and in many cases better in some regard

i like the keepsakes......i have all of my ticket stubs from a bunch of events.....first solo concert (Ozzy/Queensryche on the Ultimate Sin tour).....last Celtics game in the Garden in '95.......a bunch of great UMASS stubs from the Calipari era (first win over Temple in the Cage, first A-10 title over WV at the Cage, bunch of NCAA bracket games........all kinds of Red Sox stubs (opening day ring ceremony games, etc).....i'm a hoarder, and i love that crap
I don't have any stubs from seeing Bill Russell, Bobby Orr, Elvis, Bowie, Bird or the Stones at the Garden. I also don't have any stubs from seeing The Jackson 5, Frankie Valley and the 4 Seasons, Bob Seger, Howling Wolf, Muddy Waters, the Eagles and Moody Blues at various other locations. What I do have are some great memories of being there.

I have never owned a cell phone in my life, I have a work phone that will go into the microwave and be given back to the govt upon my retirement in a few months.

I have no plans on getting a new one. Really why? I will be with my wife pretty much all the time except when I don’t want to be reached (golf course, bar, etc.).

maybe it’s because I lived the first 30 years of my life before the cell phone was invented, but they, like social media are nothing but trouble.

why would you want to give away all your thoughts, purchases, and location?

So I guess im
Not going to any games.
It took our children a few years to convince us (especially my wife) to get smart phones. Now I'd have a hard time getting my wife to go back to the flip phones that we had. A smart phone has it's uses.

I also don't have any stubs from seeing The Jackson 5

from the Victory tour? Now that would be one hell of a Patriots collectible, all things considered...

She has her backfield in motion

Looks more like a move tight end ... There's definitely an option to enter the slot, which is uncovered. Of course, you could say that formation is vulnerable to penetration. I'd call an all-out blitz, hopefully ending in the sack.

Last edited:

nothing against a digital ticket just against a digital ticket being the ONLY option...of course, showing YOUR ageist bigotry illustrates that you have little if any respect for anyone but your own stunted narcissistic circle of social justice sub-morons.Tie your hair bun, grab your mocha latte and almond biscotti and FOAD.

Hey I have no issue complaining if people want to address the actual problem. But if someone wants to spout nonsense they deserve to be called out.

Just like everything in this world this decision is about money. The Patriot save a ton of money by doing this. Maybe if enough people complain they will reverse this. But this is the reality moving forward.

When you can't stop drinking: addicted. When you can't stop smoking: addicted. When you can't stop gambling: addicted. Who posted the post im replying to? Exactly

nothing against a digital ticket just against a digital ticket being the ONLY option...of course, showing YOUR ageist bigotry illustrates that you have little if any respect for anyone but your own stunted narcissistic circle of social justice sub-morons.Tie your hair bun, grab your mocha latte and almond biscotti and FOAD.

So print out the QR code of the digital ticket like many people do with plane tickets instead of using their smartphone.

What stops anyone from doing that?

I have some cool ticket stubs from when I was a kid in the 80s. I don't keep them anymore and I'm a phone-in-my-face guy, so this move doesn't bother me at all. It does stink for kids wanting keepsakes. I guess those $20 programs will have to do.

I have some cool ticket stubs from when I was a kid in the 80s. I don't keep them anymore and I'm a phone-in-my-face guy, so this move doesn't bother me at all. It does stink for kids wanting keepsakes. I guess those $20 programs will have to do.
You're exaggerating, programs aren't $20. Apparently lanyard ticket holders didn't rake in enough dough, though.

"I'm wondering if Super Bowl tickets will be digital. That would be a damn shame," said the crusty old living-in-the-past grandpa who happens to value tangible reminders of special life experiences.

Last edited:
its being done all over and not a big deal. Most people just like to complain about everything that is "new". Its been around for years in the airline industry and also sporting events. However, I do agree that there should be a way for at least season ticket holders to be sent an actual ticket (no bar code) for a keepsake
Or just be able to print one?

I'm not a season ticket holder unfortunately, so i will check my privilege...

but I'm sad for those who are, they should at least send out a keepsake type ticket to all season ticket holders or something... even a "Thanks for surviving covid, keeping your tickets and being a fan!" ticket

Kraft will make this right I hope
Kraft does not make things right.

What's special about being a Patriots fan?

Seeing the team in the most awesome uniforms with the best helmet logo.

Having at least the option of keeping a ticket stub, a traditional, historical souvenir from a happy day we chose to spend at your stadium.

Having a (now mythical) owner who acknowledges and promotes the fact your team was very good in every decade prior to his purchase, and the fact the fans supported it, and suing the corrupt league over insane penalties for practically non-existent and completely made up infractions; even if the cases are lost at least he'd have stood up for not only the team, but what is right.

I have never owned a cell phone in my life, I have a work phone that will go into the microwave and be given back to the govt upon my retirement in a few months.

I have no plans on getting a new one. Really why? I will be with my wife pretty much all the time except when I don’t want to be reached (golf course, bar, etc.).

maybe it’s because I lived the first 30 years of my life before the cell phone was invented, but they, like social media are nothing but trouble.

why would you want to give away all your thoughts, purchases, and location?

So I guess im
Not going to any games.

I feel you on ditching the phone. I think I skew on the younger side on this board (40 years old lol), but once I'm retired, I'll likely maintain a smartphone for international travel purposes, but keep it locked up when home. I spent a week in a secluded location a couple years ago, completely disconnected. It was like a withdrawal. The first couple days were brutal and then...it was actually pretty wonderful.

On topic, the all digital thing is lame, but it's the way of the world now. There's not much I can do about it nor am I inclined to go on some quixotic crusade, so I'm not going to sweat it, but it's annoying.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back