PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

for not USA Patriot Fans - SUPER BOWL DAY let's count !

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ARE ALL PATRIOTS !!!!!

It warms my heart to see so many places represented. Kudos to all of you. Guys like me were born to it, but you guys had to find the Pats and actively concent to become a member of Patriot Nation. I'm proud to be a fellow member of a club that has you guys involved.

It warms my heart to see so many places represented. Kudos to all of you. Guys like me were born to it, but you guys had to find the Pats and actively concent to become a member of Patriot Nation. I'm proud to be a fellow member of a club that has you guys involved.

YOU ARE THE REAL WINNER OF THIS THREAD...thank you !!!

Canada baby but I am sure that has already been added !

with Florida ;) we are at number 23...

From Ottawa (lived in Boston for a year and a half during the Bledsoe era) and I'll be cheering on the Pats in the market. Surrounded by Pats haters like always, their tears will be delicious by the end of the evening. Go Pats!

In my case, I think living in Boston for 7 years had something to do with it..?

with Poland we arrived at 24...:)

Since 99 ( I lived in Austin from 99-2000). I liked the logo and stick with them. One of my best choices.Patriots, Celtics, Bruins, Longhorns and Phillies ( I lived in PA 08-09) ... I know i ruined the Phillies won't happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST