PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio's Great Take on Steelers Hiding Bell's Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Le'Veon you get to be healthy but If that's how you want to play we get Gronk back too. Probably would wind up a bigger margin of victory.

I think the last bit from Florio isn't necessarily pro Pats any more just trying to generate discussion and comments.

Hey, whatever. When a national, well-known football guy--who's on Sunday Night Football--writes something that would be at home on this board, I'll take it.

Hey, whatever. When a national, well-known football guy--who's on Sunday Night Football--writes something that would be at home on this board, I'll take it.
I see your point and there was a time when I'd have agreed with it.
But, I don't think the Pats need validation from Florio or anyone or anything besides their play on the Field any more.

He's been terrific. I said this in another post, that site has changed a lot and he's been fearless in terms of how he feels about the how the league's handled not just the Patriots stuff, but other issues as well. Fortunately he's got a good enough platform to make a difference, and hopefully NBC leaves him alone so he can keep doing it.

I agree with all except I would choose to party with Thornton over Florio. Any day of the week. :0

Well, yeah, I've got no argument with that at all. :)

Where I was trying to go was that, when Thornton attacks deflategate, people will say he's doing it because he's a Patriots homer. Prior to January 2015, Florio could be categorized as either objective or a Patriots hater*.

*This makes the "Florio's a Patriots fan" comments on PFT even funnier. These folks are so committed to their delusions that, if someone pokes a hole in them, that person immediately becomes the enemy. I'm sure they totally believed any outlandish theory Florio had about spygate, but as soon as Florio deviated from that path, he became a Patriots fan in their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back