PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio: League destroyed their PSI measurements

Goodell is just flat-out lying scum and everyone knows it, even Kraft. But it's apparently OK if lying scum enriches you.

The expressed purpose of studying football psi in 2015 was to see if weather conditions brought footballs outside that precious 12.5-13.5 psi range.

They do, because that is what happens in our universe, where Gay-Lussac's Law (aka Amonton's Law) applies, a fact that we have known about since Amonton's experiments in the early 1700s and Gay-Lussac's "rediscovery" 100 years later. It ain't new.

So... the universe works. Now Goodell spins it as "we found that in 2015, nobody did anything wrong."

No sheet Sherlock. You also established along the way that in January 2015 the Patriots didn't do anything wrong.

What an ass.

Last edited:
It’s been 7 years and people really still believe Goodell gives one damn about the Pats. And think that Kraft should sue the league or him personally. Freaking take a step back into reality, suing the league isn’t suing some nebulous entity or the commissioner personally it’s suing the other 31 owners that make up the league, many of whom are bigger fish than Kraft, who WILL destroy him in the attempt. Remember when Jerry Jones was making noise about suing over Zeke’s suspension and then audio was leaked of him saying very uncomfortable things with the implication that this was only the very beginning? Yeah.

If they did destroy the measurements we shouldn't be too angry.

After all, I know I wasn't angry when the SPYGATE tapes were destroyed.
i saw those tapes when it first came out on either espn or fox. it was cheerleaders then some guy with a camera pointed at our sideline then three guys waving their arms then the game clock.

LMAO so the league commissioner doesn’t know what happened to crucial data in a supposedly important investigation. Did he think this response would HELP?
"Crucial Data"

The Next Generation Data GIF by Star Trek

OMFG this is the type of ignorance I expect on ChiefsPlanet, not patsfans.com.

Matt Walsh has been discredited so many times in so many forums that I am not going to bother presenting the evidence against him once again. You'll have to educate yourself on that account.

One of the other popular Matt Walsh stories was how he told to turn his Patriots polo shirt inside out, so people wouldn’t know he was with the team.

When you wear one of those shirts inside out, you might attract more attention to yourself. The tags and extra buttons are now on the outside plus the white backing pieces for the team and brand logo are now visible. Plus, a lot of those Patriots shirts are navy blue to match the team colors. Turning the shirt inside out can’t hide that. It’s the same way you’d identify Chiefs sideline personnel by their red shirts or a Raiders employee wearing a black shirt with silver piping. Not being able to see a team logo doesn’t render them invisible.

My theory is that some of Walsh’s co-workers told him that as a joke/prank, he never caught on and no one ever smartened him up.

LMAO so the league commissioner doesn’t know what happened to crucial data in a supposedly important investigation. Did he think this response would HELP?
He knows. He's just not going to say "The data backed up the Ideal Gas Law. We found the data supported the Patriots claim that they didn't do anything. However, there was enough support from the other 31 teams to whack the Patriots as they were tired of losing to them for the last 20 years. Simply, the rest of the league can't beat Bill and Tom on the field consistently, so we gave them sanctions to level the field."

He knows. He's just not going to say "The data backed up the Ideal Gas Law. We found the data supported the Patriots claim that they didn't do anything. However, there was enough support from the other 31 teams to whack the Patriots as they were tired of losing to them for the last 20 years. Simply, the rest of the league can't beat Bill and Tom on the field consistently, so we gave them sanctions to level the field."

Definitely agree that he knows, I mainly meant that as someone who would be operating under the pretense that he was actually being honest. I don’t know if what he said makes it any better lol

In the whole saga, the people I lost the most respect for were the people that represented "the science" in the media - Neil Degrassie Tyson, and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Also Exponent Inc, they outed themselves as having absolutely no ethics and generating whatever report their client ordered (which include the likes of Samsung, GM, Exxon, etc. in a lot more important cases)

Definitely agree that he knows, I mainly meant that as someone who would be operating under the pretense that he was actually being honest. I don’t know if what he said makes it any better lol
1. The NFL is never wrong.
2. If the NFL is wrong, refer to rule #1.

He's never going to be honest. The truth is whatever he says it is.

They spent like $10 million on that hit job, and it was appealed all the way to the federal circuit court, then he acts like it was something that was as nonimportant as picking paper or plastic in the grocery line

I hate that ****ing guy so much

i saw those tapes when it first came out on either espn or fox. it was cheerleaders then some guy with a camera pointed at our sideline then three guys waving their arms then the game clock.

Jay Glazer still has copies, he says they watch them at his house party events sometimes for laughs

The whole thing was a ****ing hit job SCAM, fueled by jealous owners who wanted a pound of flesh to make up for their inadequacies

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back