PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio is unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference is the SCORE. Peyton left AS SOON as the Colt's went up by 24, Tom was still in the game, throwing touchdown passes, with a 45 point lead. Talk about stat padding.:rolleyes:

Don't act like the situations are anywhere NEAR the same.

Stat padding?????

I watched Peytons miracle year. Sir, you amuse me. Brady doesn't care about stats. Peyton cares about stats. How many times do we have to be reminded of each catch that Peyton throws to Harrison? Come on cousin.........You know the old Colties have played that old stats game. You know you do.

Does anyone ever remember last years Championship game when we were ahead of the Colts by 18 and lost? Is this not an example that this will never happen to a BB team? How hard is it to stop momentum? Ask the 2006 Pats that day.

Should we sit Brady out for the second half of these games? Should we kick field goals? Why is it the Patriots fault that the other teams have not put up a game and fold up? We are not playing Saint Mary's school for Blind or Wayward Girls here. Aren't grown men players like Godfrey belittleing themselves by saying that "the Pats should have shown us mercy".

I believe our toughest game this year was Cleveland even though the Cowboys led in the third. They did not stop.

Perhaps Indy will be a tough game for both teams. As I said, Martin Luther Dungy set the tone for this game by saying that the Pats issue was a "black day for the NFL". Thank you Tony! Was that respect for a fellow coach when Dungy deals with an egomaniac as a GM who wants to injure other players? ..........I thought you wouldn't have much to say.

Dungy knows exactly whats going on as far as age old sign stealing advantages and what a waste it is, and although he has never sinned and he will tell you, his G.M. belongs in the pit of hell like the rest of the world. BB had his reasons and thought he had a real case, but he was wrong. We'll never know why, but he is fairly intelligent. There was an underlying reason.

Cousin, I remember the Super Bowl against the Bears when the "Fridge" was played as a RB to the hilarity of all the non-Pats fans and our embarrassment. I didn't hear the Pats say "46 to yikes" was piling on. We were bad that day and ran into a superior team. Any piling on or running up the score there? Was Godfrey willing to go out and wave the white flag for us that day?
DW Toys

This is so absurd.

The 49ers beat Denver in the SB 55-10. They were called dominant.
The Bears beat the Pats 46-10. They were called dominant.
The Cowboys beat the Bills 52-17. They were called dominant.
The Giants beat the 49ers in the playoffs 49-3. They were called dominant.
Gibbs and his Redskins beat the Rams in the playoffs 51-7. They were called dominant.
The Bears won the title 73-0. They were called dominant.

The Pats win 52-7 and they receive criticism? Only from those with no historical perspective on the game.

The difference here is Belichick didn't coach any of those teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes