PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Florio: Early Season Ratings Decline Continues for NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL ratings dip forces TV networks to repay advertisers

TV networks are having to pay back advertisers because of continued low NFL ratings. EPIC!!!

"The NFL’s television ratings decline this season is beginning to make a dent in the bottom line for major networks. Broadcasters like CBS and NBC saw sharp increases in audience deficiency units (ADUs), or “makegoods,” which are payments they must make to advertisers when ads do not receive the promised volume of impressions."

"The league’s official stance early on was that the election cycle was distracting from football, but six weeks after the election, ratings have continued to fall."

Love the picture of fraudster Goodell

NFL ratings dip forces TV networks to repay advertisers

TV networks are having to pay back advertisers because of continued low NFL ratings. EPIC!!!

"The NFL’s television ratings decline this season is beginning to make a dent in the bottom line for major networks. Broadcasters like CBS and NBC saw sharp increases in audience deficiency units (ADUs), or “makegoods,” which are payments they must make to advertisers when ads do not receive the promised volume of impressions."

"The league’s official stance early on was that the election cycle was distracting from football, but six weeks after the election, ratings have continued to fall."

Love the picture of fraudster Goodell

Ratings are up post election

So they're refunding money they don't have to refund? EPIC!!!

Ratings are up post election

I don't think it is because the election is over though. The post-season is looming and the games have a lot of importance, even if you have been only been paying attention to your own team.

This NFL* weekend is wrapped around the Christmas holiday and there are four days of games with playoff implications so I expect the ratings to be up.

I'll be watching games affecting the Pats, but if the Pats lose I will be done with any football this year. I can't remember the last non-Pats Superbowl that I watched and I will continue my boycott if the Pats are knocked/cheated out.

Seems only the Pats Games garner good ratings so I assume the NYFL will continue to **** on the Pats whenever they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back