PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First Time In Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
****SPOILER ALERT****

They can't speed it up. They practically are into BB season 1 territory now...the lab is almost done, the so-so chemist has been hired, Salamaca is already mute, and "It's All Good Man".

Not much left to show from the end of BCS S4 to the point where Saul is working at a Cinnabon in Nebraska.... I wonder if Walt and Jesse will make cameo appearances in the next few seasons?
They definitely could have had different storytelling choices this year. Too much stalling with Jimmy turning into Saul, and they didn't need to spend so much time on the super lab...I mean, we know it gets built, right?

They definitely could have had different storytelling choices this year. Too much stalling with Jimmy turning into Saul, and they didn't need to spend so much time on the super lab...I mean, we know it gets built, right?

Yeah, but it was fascinating....they brought in a crew completely blind....the sheer logistics of it...and it all featured Mike.

Mike Ehrmantraut is the GREATEST SINGLE CHARACTER IN AMERICAN SERIAL TV SHOW HISTORY! I can't get me enough of Ehrmantraut…. they should do a spin off to his younger days as a cop in Philly and the back story of his son getting killed....

Just an update Barry, I'm going to Chiefs game Sunday night and just got my tickets in the last few mins. The prices on ticketmaster have been slowly coming down all week and we ended up getting 2 tickets in section 236 row 4 for $200 all in, including the $30 Ticketmaster fees. I used ticketmaster as the prices seems lowest and they had more tickets than ace tickets/stubhub etc. I could have maybe waited until tomorrow to maybe let them drop some more but we're happy with those tickets/prices and we're flying tomorrow so good to get it done. A tip for buying is to use Revolut so you get better FX rates compared to AIB/BOI cards etc.

Quick update:
Got my tickets, got section 115, row 13, got them for face value from a guy who we met on a bar in Charlestown, getting the Boston Common coach out to Foxboro.
Going to be a a great game 12v12 but there’s only one GOAT! #GoPats #DoYourJob

Quick update:
Got my tickets, got section 115, row 13, got them for face value from a guy who we met on a bar in Charlestown, getting the Boston Common coach out to Foxboro.
Going to be a a great game 12v12 but there’s only one GOAT! #GoPats #DoYourJob

Hope you have a great time and bring the team some luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft