PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First Time In Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Galway

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks for excepting me into the community!
I'm an Irish Patriots fan, watching every week on tv!

I'm coming over for the Packers game for my first trip to Gillette and I was hoping for some help. I'm looking on stub hub for tickets and I just want to be able to find the best available, I'm not looking for club level or right behind the bench but I am looking for more "Bang for my buck".

What area of the stadium would you recommend for myself and wife to be in?

I know it seems like a stupid question, just being in the stadium for a Sunday night game will be a once in a lifetime event.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys #GoPats #DoYourJob

Galway - I prefer the corner sections 124, 224. 115, 215 and so on. Bang for your buck would be the 200 level of those corner seats. You get a great view of the action and the stadium itself without paying CL or 100 level prices. Buy them soon just to ensure you get in the door. Even if you decide to upgrade at a later date. Enjoy!

https://res.cloudinary.com/nflclubs/image/upload/patriots/xbrx2ohy8qdqjhk3fumk.pdf

@Ian we get these threads every so often. One of them should just get stickied at the top of the page. It could make for easier navigation for our newer members looking to get such information.

As close to the 50 yard line as you can get. Dont get tickets in the upperdeck. You can go 300 section just make sure they are lower 300.

@Ian we get these threads every so often. One of them should just get stickied at the top of the page. It could make for easier navigation for our newer members looking to get such information.

Excellent call out Walter

Excellent call out Walter
breaking-bad-youre-goddamn-right-gif-4.gif

one episode left of better call saul. will there be a season 4?
How you liking it? It’s not on the level of B.B., but it’s still very good. Jimmy talking to Chuck in his house is getting very old though. Next season premieres in early August (the 8th I believe but you may want to Google it) and looks like it will concentrate more on the Gus/cartel angle.

How you liking it? It’s not on the level of B.B., but it’s still very good. Jimmy talking to Chuck in his house is getting very old though. Next season premieres in early August (the 8th I believe but you may want to Google it) and looks like it will concentrate more on the Gus/cartel angle.
i like it a lot. its very good. chuck lit his house on fire. cant wait to see what happens with that. chuck is a massive prick.

Galway - I prefer the corner sections 124, 224. 115, 215 and so on. Bang for your buck would be the 200 level of those corner seats. You get a great view of the action and the stadium itself without paying CL or 100 level prices. Buy them soon just to ensure you get in the door. Even if you decide to upgrade at a later date. Enjoy!

https://res.cloudinary.com/nflclubs/image/upload/patriots/xbrx2ohy8qdqjhk3fumk.pdf

Zoostation - Thanks for the advise, going for tickets in section 204 or 214. Do you recommend Stubhub for tickets, what would the alternatives be?

KontradictioN - Totally agree, had looked through the forum for a thread similar to this before posting.
Appreciate you guys taking the time to reply.

By the way - Better Call Saul is a good show, bit of a slow burn but has the feel of BB that I miss. BB is a serious tv show! Well worth another watch!

... just being in the stadium for a Sunday night game will be a once in a lifetime event.

Its not, trust me! I'm a pats fan from germany and I attended my first game at gillette three years ago. Flying over to Boston just for a game seems stupid and for sure a once in a lifetime experience. I loved it and came back once a year since then :)

I always bought tickets at stubhub, overpaid for sure, but I got valid tickets. The week before the game prices drop. My first game was in the nose bleeds, very last row directly at the 50 yard line. Its far away from the green, but you can still see everything nicely. Try to get seats in one of the lower rows of the 300s. In row 1 and 8 you have the glass wall in front of you, what might bother you if you dare to sit down (dont! stand up and make noise!). So I would recommend the lower part of the 300s rows 2-7 or the first rows of the upper part of the 300s rows 9-12.
From walking around the stadium I would say the 100s are not worth the money. You are incredibly close to the green, but with the lower viewing angle its hard to watch the game.
The corner sections in the 200s seem nice and I will try to get tickets there next time, but they are way more pricey.

Either way, the most important thing is to have fun, make noise and in a couple years, when people talk about Bradys hall of fame career, you can say you saw him playing live :)

Come on man, spoiler warnings!!!

I looked at tix on stubhub for this game...$450 plus fees each for last row...crazy

I think BCS has been nearly as good as BB since season 2, mostly because of the additional focus on Mike and Gus. I'll get into just about any crime drama, though.

Zoostation - Thanks for the advise, going for tickets in section 204 or 214. Do you recommend Stubhub for tickets, what would the alternatives be?

Ace and Ticketmaster are others, go reliable. The ebay route is at your on risk. It's a one-time thing, enjoy.

Can't he buy tickets off the NFL ticket exchange?

Thanks for excepting me into the community!
I'm an Irish Patriots fan, watching every week on tv!
I'm coming over for the Packers game for my first trip to Gillette and I was hoping for some help. I'm looking on stub hub for tickets and I just want to be able to find the best available, I'm not looking for club level or right behind the bench but I am looking for more "Bang for my buck". What area of the stadium would you recommend for myself and wife to be in?
I know it seems like a stupid question, just being in the stadium for a Sunday night game will be a once in a lifetime event. Looking forward to hearing from you guys #GoPats #DoYourJob
You getting a hotel in Patriot Place or Boston ...
Some here could probably give you great advice with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes