PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

First time at a patsgame ..last minute whooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

spook75

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Drove 11 hours yesterday to make it to make it to our first game. So unprepared lol.
Currently on the parkinglot people watching ..that tailgaiting it smells so good. LoL
I know this is a useless thread but wanted to share.

Have fun!

Drove 11 hours yesterday to make it to make it to our first game. So unprepared lol.
Currently on the parkinglot people watching ..that tailgaiting it smells so good. LoL
I hope you had fun! The Pats, as usual, did not disappoint, even when a muffed punt return at the end of the game made it look closer than it was. Maybe I'm too used to things going our way, but even when Houston scored there in the 4th, I looked at the clock and said, "they are out of time. They aren't winning this game." Then they proved me right by going out and kicking off instead of doing an onside kick. And if that wasn't enough, even though they stopped us for a 3-and-out (when we were bleeding the clock as much as possible), they let our punt go and it was downed on the 1. Thanks Houston!

It was a great experience and I am grateful we were able to have the chance to witness the goat in action at Gillette as well.
That last punt was a beaut!!
We were up in the lower end of the nose bleeds (329 r10) but the view was amazing. Next goal.. Field side .lol.
Go pats

We have been to Gillette twice. Took the train to the AFCCG in 2014 (well, 2015 calendar year) and drove in 2016 for the Steelers game. Definitely should have arrived much earlier and tailgated rather than just show up and plan to pre-game at the bar there. I forget the name of the bar but it's got ski ball and ****.

Funny thing, I was talking to McLovin from Superbad (I don't know the guy's actual name) at that bar. Guy is apparently a huge Pats fan. I didn't even recognize him the entire time. But he knows his stuff, I think we were talking **** about Seattle fans or something before he went to blend in with the rest of the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back