Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Things weren't always this easy for Mac Jones, who sat three years at Alabama waiting his turn. But the draft's fastest-rising prospect who models his game and style after Tom Brady is about to get the last laugh. A fitting finish for the quarterback nick
1. He laughs a lot and is goofy, teammates call him Joker.
2. He's ultra competitive
3. He hates throwing INTs so much he refused to force passes as scout team QB which pissed off Saban.
3. He butts helmets pregame with teammates like Brady used to, he gets psyched up for games. He gets so excited after touchdowns he still holds the extra point kicks to calm himself down.
4. He models his training after watching Tom vs Time.
5. After a freshman year DUI, all he does now is live in the gym and film room and he doesn't go out.