PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

excuses, excuses, excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Collins said:
Very easy, unfortunately on this board I have to repeat myself.

I have to say, Tony Collins, its fun seeing someone who so obviously hates the Patriots continue to try and sound self-righteous, the way you do. You come across as a giagantic hypocrite.

Tony Collins said:
Very easy, unfortunately on this board I have to repeat myself.

No Tony, you don't. No one wants to listen to you anyway. So, just go away.

Tony Collins said:
You gave me 1993 Patriots stuff. I made the mistake of thinking you were knowledgeable.

Now I know.

Any hint on Stephan Starring?

Tony Collins: Gotta love it when haters try and take the "high" road to show people up.

Cedric Jones wore number 83. And, btw, didn't play in 1993 for the Patriots.
Stephen Starring wore number 81.
Tony Collins wore number 33.

Would you like to continue?

DaBruinz said:
Tony Collins: Gotta love it when haters try and take the "high" road to show people up.

Cedric Jones wore number 83. And, btw, didn't play in 1993 for the Patriots.
Stephen Starring wore number 81.
Tony Collins wore number 33.

Would you like to continue?

Nice job. I'm not a hater. I like the banter.

I like the "high" indication.

Wow, most of the people I was talking to today said that the Colts got beat because San Diego was a better team yesterday. The Colts tried to win, but didn't. That's what the Coach said, that's what the players said. I don't remember too many excuses from fellow fans at all, the media on the other hand, they make bunches of excuses.

I still look forward to the possibility of the Patriots coming to Indianapolis, win or lose, because the Patriots are the team to beat in the playoffs. The Patriots are a team that deserves respect and should be the playoff favorite no matter where they play. 8 and 0 in the playoffs is incredible, more incredible than 13 and 0 or really even 16 and 0 would have been.

I am still filled with pride that our small market team has somehow gotten into the heads of so many of the fans of honestly the Greatest Football Team of this young Century.

Tony Collins said:
You gave me 1993 Patriots stuff. I made the mistake of thinking you were knowledgeable.

Now I know.

Any hint on Stephan Starring?

He stopped playing for the pats in 1990! I was 11 I apologize to your glorious mastery of the NFL. I vividly remember Hugh Millen and **** McPhereson but not Cedric Jones. Next time you might want to look up stats before you try and make fun of someone.

homergreg said:
I am still filled with pride that our small market team has somehow gotten into the heads of so many of the fans of honestly the Greatest Football Team of this young Century.
It's the Colts fans' arrogance that's the issue, not so much the team itself.

trench said:
It's the Colts fans' arrogance that's the issue, not so much the team itself.

OK, I'm a Colts fan, I think your team is the best of this Century so far, no ifs ands or buts. I root for a very good team that may have the chance to beat your team this year, but if we don't win a playoff game I'll still root for them year in and year out. I know a lot of other Colts fans that look in AWE at what your team has accomplished and respect that. Just like the Patriots, we have bandwagon fans shooting their mouths off. Please do not take their arrogance for the arrogance of the true fan base, we've been humbled way too many times to make that mistake.

Last edited:
I did see Dungy up at a podium talking about getting called for some penalties yesterday that weren't penalties. Can they ever just get outplayed and lose without having to say things like that?

San Diego kicked their butt yesterday. The Chargers front 7 beat the living daylights out of the Colts O-line. They were more physical and made more plays. It happens to every team in the league at some point every year but Tony or Polian can't ever leave it at that.

Patsguy05 said:
I don't remember saying anything about any paper. And the only bowling I saw yesterday was Paidton getting bowled over (and over and over and over) by SD.

...strike!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back