PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPYs Wed 7/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx. Tell me all about it tomorrow.

I did that and the results still suck as predicted..

Durant over Brady???..

Best NFL Player Aaron Rodgers???

Joey Chestnut didn't get nothing for that sport of hot dog eating.. he was robbed.

Bulletin Board material..

I did that and the results still suck as predicted..

Durant over Brady???..

Best NFL Player Aaron Rodgers???

Joey Chestnut didn't get nothing for that sport of hot dog eating.. he was robbed.

Bulletin Board material..
Thx. ESPN has more invested in Basketball so that explains Durant over Brady. And let's face it Aaron Rodgers is a much more personable guy than TB....just ask his family. Joey getting dogged is the real shocker.

I turned in ever so briefly but caught the Peyton in the nursing home bit where the older woman (supposedly Brady's grandmother in the skit) when told by Peyton that he played football with Brady, was asked," Did you win 5 Super Bowls too?"

BSPN is not a sports network...they are a mixture of shock jock biased-based opinions, entertainment, TMZ with a sprinkle of certain sports....

DElFEcWXcAASRNT.jpg:large

If there was somehow someone out there who still didn't appreciate Jules, how can you not after last night?! That Peyton Manning quip was great. I wish he had said it just a little slower and clearer. Thank you, Jules.

ICYMI:

Yeah that one was rough. If you're not gonna give it to Edelman then give it to the girl who hit the buzzer beater to beat UConn. Giving it to Rodgers was just stupid.

As an aside, I'm not sure if anyone was more surprised by UConn going undefeated this season as long as they did than Geno Auriemma was!

Complete joke, KD was incredible but Brady had it way harder in the SB than KD did on the stacked Warriors. Rodgers over Brady for player of the year? What?...Didn't playoffs count? And how did the Rodgers play beat the Edelman catch?

Complete joke, KD was incredible but Brady had it way harder in the SB than KD did on the stacked Warriors. Rodgers over Brady for player of the year? What?...Didn't playoffs count? And how did the Rodgers play beat the Edelman catch?

It was not just that the Packers got beat - they got boat-raced. Rodgers basically gave up as did the rest of the team. You NEVER see TB12 give up, and no one has ever curb stomped them in the playoffs. I do not like players or teams that fold. One reason that I did not like the 2008 Cardinals that went to the Super Bowl is that they laid down in the snow that year in NE.

I just chuckle at ESPN now. Honestly, I don't even get pissed off by their anti-NE bias any longer. Their actions and commentary in that area are now so blatant that it's tantamount, in my mind, to an admission: " Yeah, we hate the Patriots and their fans to the point where we'll do and say whatever it takes to piss them off. And the other 44.5 states will love us for it."

Dude.. You're as sick man for subjecting us to that picture..

Funny thing I don't really think shes the ugliest person on the planet or have any issues with her sexuality but when I'm flipping channels I just want to barf when I look at her.

Kinda like in Seinfeld when Kramer experienced seizures when he heard Mary Hart's voice.

As an aside, I'm not sure if anyone was more surprised by UConn going undefeated this season as long as they did than Geno Auriemma was!

Yeah, giving to someone who didn't win the championship is a head-scratcher. What was the big accomplishment? Knocking the Cowboys out of the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents