PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Blasphemy

marvel-captainamerica.gif

;)

It was hyperbole and I hope religious people don't go ape **** on him.

Thanks for the very important clarification.
Was not directed to anybody here, but I saw some over reaction to his comments on twitter and people called him weird etc.

Even when he isn't trying, BB is getting in ppl's head...

(I can imagine his book now "...there was wind, and I had a rookie QB. Anyways, I decided to run the ball. We were getting yards, so I figured 'why not keep this going ?'. Next thing you know, people are asking me about all this BS about arrogance and sh*t... Heck, we were just trying to win a road game !")

Even when he isn't trying, BB is getting in ppl's head...

(I can imagine his book now "...there was wind, and I had a rookie QB. Anyways, I decided to run the ball. We were getting yards, so I figured 'why not keep this going ?'. Next thing you know, people are asking me about all this BS about arrogance and sh*t... Heck, we were just trying to win a road game !")

Attachments

• forrest-gump-running-gif (1).gif
    forrest-gump-running-gif (1).gif
    1 MB · Views: 8
Blah! God would never have the guts to go up to Buffalo and have his team play offense with one hand tied behind its back by not throwing the ball. God wishes he was Belichick.

Definitely no love lost between McDermott and Bill.

cppvclic64481.jpg
t0z50lic64481.jpg

When the Pats were 2-4, Buffalo was printing Division champs T-shirts, now they are looking up at the Pats in the standings ( EDIT with the potential for it to get worse when Tom " You can call me daddy" Brady of 32-3 vs Buf faces them), thinking that last year wasn't the start of something new but an anomaly.... and the natural order has been restored......

Definitely no love lost between McDermott and Bill.

cppvclic64481.jpg
t0z50lic64481.jpg

Yeah right... He was blatantly outcoached by BB. He chose to fight the weather, and BB chose to work on it.

I don't know who won the coin toss last night but I'm pretty sure that BB chose field position so that he'd have the wind at his back in the 4th quarter.

If McDermott actually was the one who chose field position, he's a lot stupider than I think he is.

Yeah right... He was blatantly outcoached by BB. He chose to fight the weather, and BB chose to work on it.

I don't know who won the coin toss last night but I'm pretty sure that BB chose field position so that he'd have the wind at his back in the 4th quarter.

If McDermott actually was the one who chose field position, he's a lot stupider than I think he is.
Per the broadcast the Bills won the toss and deferred kickoff.

Yep. If McDermott spent more time coaching instead of whining on the sideline....nvm...that wouldn't have mattered either. Bill used the wind as a 12th man. Great game.

Per the broadcast the Bills won the toss and deferred kickoff.

Stupid.. he should have chose field position over choosing to defer. Field position in bad weather is far more important.

The Bills got lucky several times (Harry, blown hit out of bounds penalty), the Bills got unlucky (dropped Diggs catch, fumble), the Patriots got lucky (dropped Diggs catch, fumble), the Patriot were unlucky (Harry, penalty).

At the end of the day, the overall strategy worked for Belichick, but I'm not going to lie that I wasn't cursing at certain decisions (Williams on Diggs?? Harry??). Preplanning for the game was great. In game decisions from the Pats staff? Not so much.

Stupid.. he should have chose field position over choosing to defer. Field position in bad weather is far more important.
I think the Bills optimized their chances when it comes to deferring and field position.

The Bills had the best field position the entire game.

They also got the ball to start the 2nd half with the wind at their backs. (Which meant more time and possession with the wind). And they forced the Patriots to get the ball going into the wind at the start of the game.

In other words, the Bills did everything right when it came to the coin toss and capitalizing on field position.

I think the Bills optimized their chances when it comes to deferring and field position.

The Bills had the best field position the entire game.

They also got the ball to start the 2nd half with the wind at their backs. (Which meant more time and possession with the wind). And they forced the Patriots to get the ball going into the wind at the start of the game.

In other words, the Bills did everything right when it came to the coin toss and capitalizing on field position.

I disagree. I would want the wind at my back in the 4th quarter, no matter what.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back