PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Emmanuel Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he's not. History's shown that quite convincingly. Also, "all things being equal" is just a way to try buttressing Amendola's position, since actually being able to play the game is part of ..... playing the game".

Yea, I don't give a sh#t. One is a Patriot, one isn't, so screw the one that isn't. I'm that kind of fan.

I was a huge Wes fan, but all things being equal (both healthy) Danny is a far better WR.

Potential only means so much. Amendola has the potential to be a better WR in this offense (which sounds ludicrous given how productive Wes was, but I believe is true) - yet has shown no signs of doing what Wes could and beyond other than the 4th quarter vs. Buffalo.

It all comes down to production, and so far, Amendola is not producing the way Wes was here or is in Denver.

Quite frankly, we could've had both of them and in hindsight, sometimes I wish it had worked out that way.

Emmanuel Sanders? No thanks

For that kind of money, I would rather re-sign the following unrestricted free agents:

Edelman, Julian
Hoomanawanui, Michael
Svitek, Will

Yea, I don't give a sh#t. One is a Patriot, one isn't, so screw the one that isn't. I'm that kind of fan.

Yeah, I really don't care if you were posting nonsense because you're a fan who doesn't care about accuracy and doesn't mind looking stupid, or because you were just wrong in general. You were posting nonsense.

he may end up with over 1000 yards rec because big ben only has two guys to throw to so IMO he will be out of the pats price range. I don't even see them looking at him next year

Yeah, I really don't care if you were posting nonsense because you're a fan who doesn't care about accuracy and doesn't mind looking stupid, or because you were just wrong in general. You were posting nonsense.

Oh snap, I'm about to get pulled into a classic Deus Irae argument. Its like a dream come true.

The cap situations of both teams will be the biggest factor in my opinion.

The Steelers are not in a good place, cap-wise; so they may be forced to move on without him. N.England also has to watch its cap very closely, as we currently only have 4.5 million in room for next season and have a ton of our own very important players to sign within the next 16 months.

If Sanders is on their radar, fine. If not, we'll move forward with Amendola, Dobson, Thompkins, and maybe (hopefully) Edelman who is also a FA. I would also imagine that the Pats will be doing their usual bargain shopping for experienced vets who would come cheap. Personally, I don't view the upcoming free agency period as one where the team will be able to spend too much money on outsiders, but that's just my opinion.

Exactly. We basically just don't know what type of cap cuts we are going to make. The reality is Fenene and Hernandez have hurt us with our Cap but it was really as far as i can tell out of our control. If we have no cap room. I can't see us signing anyone as we have to find a way to franchise/extend Talib and extend McCourty.

Not to mention probably losing the likes of Spikes possibly Wendel et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST