PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Elephant in the Room -- Tom Brady's Mental block in big games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read this thread, so I don't know if this has been posted, or this is some kind of troll thread, or what, but

9/23 125/0/1 L
12/26 109/0/1 L
8/15 98/0/2 L (49-3)

I found these 3 postseason statlines for one particular qb -- want to guess who?

Montana already has 4 super bowl rings and 3 super bowl mvps, brady does not. Besides what does montana have to do with brady's inability to get ring #4? Montana is 4-0 in the super bowl, brady is 3-2 which is more elway-esque. Montana didn't throw a single int in the super bowl, brady did. Montana lost 3 ccgs in his career, brady lost 2 sbs and 2 ccgs.

Only 1 qb has one a super bowl past age 35 - wanna guess who?

Brady has won the SBs with deion branch, bethel johnson, troy brown, etc. there is no reason why he could have performed better with welker, lloyd and Ahern. We were all praisng brady for winning with crummy receivers in the pat, now gronk goes down and peopke have a thousand excuses for why they lost. It's either brady or the coaching that's the problem.

Well you might be a better recieving core, but your defense was much better before also in the past. So, tit for tat.
Im sure Brady messed up a bit. Like the time management. But I didnt see him choke and cost you the game. I saw a lot of things that went wrong, and that just happens sometimes, and you dont win.

Brees didnt choke because we lost. He put up the points. The defense just crumbled.
Theres a lot to look at objectively. Is the OL holding, are WR open, TE's getting open, run game working, is Brady seeing open guys…

No No NO.. Matt Ryan choked, gonzales is clearly open on the last play vs SF, and still throws to a double covered white center field. Thats my friend is choking.
View attachment 4993

I did not see Brady do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back