PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% healthy? Or in game shape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. Just hope others step up as well. Don't leave it all up to edelman.

If he's 100% he doesn't need his snaps managed.

I look forward to seeing him run some routes and catch some passes on Saturday. And, hopefully, for the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea thats my question. My interpretation is that his bone is 100% healed.

I highly doubt he is in 100% game shape. The good news is that he has a full off season, TC and 10 games under his belt so in theory, he should get back into it fairly quickly.

Certainly getting in game shape during the playoffs is not ideal.

I have a hard time believing he is 100% but if he is close that would be terrific. Guy was on ****ing fire this year. Was on pace for around 1300 yards and 14 TDs

Supposedly he has been working extra with Brady in practice. I guess you're never fully "in game shape" after all these weeks but he hasn't just been jogging, he's been running routes, etc.

Ready for that game entrance sprint . . .

I have a hard time believing he is 100%
It will have been 9 weeks on what was said to be a 6-8 week injury. I know the chance of re-injury increases but there's no reason to think the bone couldn't have healed in this time.

Whoa! Haven't we learned to calibrate the gauge?

mpc-drg-new.jpg

It will have been 9 weeks on what was said to be a 6-8 week injury. I know the chance of re-injury increases but there's no reason to think the bone couldn't have healed in this time.
There is actually. That time frame was for return to play, not time to fully healed.

There is actually. That time frame was for return to play, not time to fully healed.

the bone returns to full strength before what is considered 'fully healed'

at least that what my doctor told me when I broke 6 ribs and why they still hurt for so long after

I think the Pats score on their first possession and Edelman's a big part of the drive. He'll look like himself right away.

I think he may be a bit winded by the 4th quarter, but here's to the Pats putting the game out of reach by then...

what I am enthusiastic about is whether the pats do more to deploy jackson in the passing game......if they can get him the ball past the DL, then he can punish tacklers

I think we'll see a ton more Jackson this game. Run D is the Chiefs weaknesses on that side of the ball. Not that it's a terrible run defense, but they are below league average in YPC allowed. I think they'll get some use out of SJax this week.

the bone returns to full strength before what is considered 'fully healed'

at least that what my doctor told me when I broke 6 ribs and why they still hurt for so long after

Well, I guess that makes you relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference